Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Setting the cursor by clicking

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2007 22:50
Hey everyon, I have a small question that I cannot seem to find the answer to. For my username and password screen I want it so that when you click in the username box/password box, it sets the cursor the 75 pixels after the username. The same goes for the password box.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Code Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 02:09
position mouse

Use that command to manually set the mouse position.

Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
Clbembry
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 04:10
No, I mean the cursor so that say you spelled your user name wrong, so you want to go back and change it, but you are down at the password button. How would you make it so that when you click the user name, it would let you change it
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 27th Jan 2007 10:55 Edited at: 27th Jan 2007 10:57
You just have to add mouse detection around those areas while your entering text. It can't be done with the "input" command because "input" stops all action till the user hits enter.

It can however be done with the "entry$()" command.

This works in both Classic and Pro. This goes forever switching with the enter key and mouseclick around the boxes till the user clicks on the "Ok" box.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 17:31:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 17:31:44