Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Model packs?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 01:00
what are some subjects that you guys think fpsc should base a model pack around?

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios

Logo made at http://www.grsites.com/logo
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 01:09
Let's see...

The Exhibition (Mafia) Era

Vietnam War

Desert Storm

Civil War

World War 1

Just some ideas.

Automatic: Biological Warfare

Comin' soon, maybe in Jan./Feb. 2007!
Rawy
Years of Service
User Offline
urban model pack= BUY BUY BUY!

Im rawy,
Owen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 01:44 Edited at: 28th Jan 2007 01:47
yeh, urban packs, like stuff for a city...

e.g

:bins
:lamp posts
:shop stalls
:Hot dog Stall
:fire hydrants
:selection of vehicles
:civilians would be nice
:any more city stuff like pavements, e.t.c

Sci-Fi Weapon pack

: Hi-Tec assault rifles
: Sci-Fi rocket launcher
: maybe a plasma pistol and rifle
: lazer sword
: Sci-Fi Sniper Rifles

(if you have played on BF2142 you will know what sort of weapons they are, apart from the lazer sword....)

Edit-----

Torture Pack

:Rack
:guillotine
:knee cruncher
:gallows
:stocks
:metal coffins
:gorey instruments of pain
:along those lines..... e.t.c

anyway, hope that helps

AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 03:43
I want a cival war pack.

And maybe some more WWII Guns and Entites:

MP44
Luger
ect.

Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 03:43
an urban pack would be good.

Someone already posted some gallows, try searching for it.

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios

Logo made at http://www.grsites.com/logo
RockStizzar
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "The Exhibition (Mafia) Era

Vietnam War

Desert Storm

Civil War
"
you took everything i was gonna post

Avenging Eagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 10:37
I look at FPSC at the moment and ask myself, what game can i make without too much stock media? The answer is always modern-day. Providing you have all the model packs, it's easy to make an urban map. So please TGC, no more urban stuff.

Look at sci-fi, there's very little sci-fi media on the forums and i think players want more. However, sci-fi is so broad and expansive in genre and design styles, i really don't think one could would make much of a dent on peoples games. Sci-fi, to me, is were those who do custom media games (i.e. games that are packed with custom stuff [see Beyond Life]) can really show off. It's the big boys playground.

Then there's WWII.
I've wanted to make a WWII game for a very long time but have always been stopped by lag, lightmapping and allies. However, know we have found ways to reduce lag, we have a better lightmapper (when it works) and allies are possible (though i'm not sure if that's true with RC10).

WWII doesn't vary in style because it's in the past. we know what everything looks like. My WWII weapon pack will help FPSC users to make a better WWII game, but we need more model packs based around that era.

I also think to stop the cunfusion and frustration, TGC should release an allies script that works.

AE

Johny English
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 11:30
AE, I also want make a ww2 game commercial. Its called Snipers of World War II. Ive got graphic for making menu (also button, briefing, the screenshot of menu is on Ozark G forum.

SIXOFT - This is not just a game, this is a SIXOFT game.
the fps gamer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 14:57
What we mostly need is a sci-fi packs if we are going to make games in the sci-fi genre the modern day have laready been posted a model pack about so what we basically need is some futuristic itmes and weapons WITH HANDS and maybe the same hands as in the model pack 6

just an idea

the fps gamer

visit [url/]http://paralyzegames.googlepages.com/[url]
Zdrok
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 15:27
What is extremely rare is a Mafia FPS. The only one I could find (which is pretty decent) is Mod Enforcer/Chicago Enforcer. Both're the same.

I'd like a Vietnam War pack. Dang it, if only I could model and animate hands/arms, weapons, water, jungles, enemies, etc. other Vietnam stuff.

There are at least a gazillion WW2 games out there. A scifi game, Halo, anyone? Urban games? Battlefield 2, Rainbow Six 3, Ghost Recon, etc.

If there was a script to implement Splinter Cell-like stuff, like destroyable lights, dark good, light bad, etc.

Another rare genre is Civil War. Only that Civil War game on the XBOX360 is the ONLY Civil War FPS out there.

Just play some games, look at 'em, and get some ideas.

Automatic: Biological Warfare

Comin' soon, maybe in Jan./Feb. 2007!
Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 16:36 Edited at: 29th Jan 2007 16:44
I think TGC should do some more modern day stuff, I don't think 6 packs on that theme is enough....

I wonder why people keep on starting these kind of threads, I'm not even sure if TGC even reads them and if they do read them I do have my doubts that they will create what you're asking.

FYI, TGC started a thread on getting ideas once: [href=http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=60685&b=21 ]http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=60685&b=21 [/href]They still have to follow through on those. I think TGC follows there own agenda and at the moment they're working on a fantasy pack. I guess once they noticed how well my Medieval/Fantasy pack was (and still is) selling, they figured they could make some money on the theme also

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 16:44
Quote: "I wonder why people keep on starting these kind of threads"

Because apparantly people think that we don't get to lock enough threads around here.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:20:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:20:19