Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / urgently need help!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Is there any possibility that .unr map files created using UT's unrealeditor can be imported?
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2003 23:41
yes, download Wings 3D, and convert to another format. If your using DB Pro,you can use bsp. I'm not, so I can't help you any further than that.

Thanks in advance.
All the Best,
StevieVee
Megaman Zero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th May 2003 01:14
Hey psychoticape, I hope you dont plan to take anything that the makers of UT made. Even if you made the game, & gave it away for free, you can still be nailed leagaly for it.

If I were you, I would just go get Worldcraft Hammer edition, or buy Cartography Shop & make your own. I find that worlds are easier to make than code is, so it shouldnt be too hard.

The law states that if you make a game, using copyrighted material, you can only make one copy of the game, for personal use. If you plan to distribute your game, you will need to use your own content, or get the makers of UT to allow you to use their levels.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 07:55:34
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 07:55:34