Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Start with static door that is already open

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ok is there a way to make a door static so my game runs smoother and have it already open..also

how would I go about making it so I enter a room and the door explodes when I walk up to it..

Doom Chronicles Is Canceled for the mean time..(I couldnt sell it and I was short for ideas)But may return later in the year..But I am Making A new game A.T.R. Anti.Terrorism.Recon.

COMING SOON!
RockStizzar
Years of Service
User Offline
hmm, i do'nt know about ur first question but i think i know how to do the second one. just set a trigger zome and have the trigger zone destroy the door, then u can set the crumble script to the door

small fish
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2007 16:06
I know to make a door a static open entity just place a door segment then go to entity mode then wave the mouse pointer over the door the door entity should light up click on it then drag it away from the door then right click on it to open up the stats then change the door to static then rotate the door then place it by the door frame like it was open now the door should look open in the game I use this all the time when I want to make it look like the door been kicked down I just place the door on the floor.
Did that make any sense?

The world is complicated only people are simple
Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
small fish - I can't be bothered with the quote, it's too long. To do that you must make a seperate door entity and place an arch there. you can't drag doors away from the frame; only delete them so you're left with the frame.

-Phlumetoid

[center]
SKULL MONKEY
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks for the help guys!

Doom Chronicles Is Canceled for the mean time..(I couldnt sell it and I was short for ideas)But may return later in the year..But I am Making A new game A.T.R. Anti.Terrorism.Recon.

COMING SOON!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:21:01
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:21:01