Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Glass Door Pair

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2007 06:49
Hi
is there any glass doors on fpsc that look like the one in the attached pic

also if u can model me one...or tell me how to make them it wound be great. i need it to look like those doors and be 2 doors like it is so i dont think i can use magicFPS (it has no door jam in the middle

Thanks

If I Want It, I Want It

Attachments

Login to view attachments
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2007 08:17
If you want a double door like that your ganna have to model it yourself.

Please don't request models as modeling is lengthy work and takes people time, hardly any one will do it without being paid, or getting something in return. don't know if he is still doing it, but i think it was diturbing 13 who will make any one off model for $60.

appart from that you'll have to model it yourself, sorry.

Tyrano

Woot Kingdom hearts owns!
Mr Makealotofsmoke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2007 08:28
yer i thought that
oh well...
i cant model doors...havnt got any idea
i got milkshape but how would u do it?? then u need to make it a segment some how.....
idk

If I Want It, I Want It

Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
mr Makealotofsmoke,
You don't have to model it as there is already a double door in the WW2 segment section. To make it see through you will have to do a long, labouring task...make the whole image like this (see pic).

-Phlumetoid

[center]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Mr Makealotofsmoke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2007 09:11 Edited at: 30th Jan 2007 09:16
umm i dont seem to have that segment
and
y the X crossed pattern??

If I Want It, I Want It

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2007 13:49 Edited at: 30th Jan 2007 16:36
There are glass door textures in the models and media section and on my site if you look for them.As far as double glass doors you're on your own.
Why would you model a door (if you don't absolutely have to) when you can just modify an existing door's texture?

Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "If you want a double door like that your ganna have to model it yourself.

Please don't request models as modeling is lengthy work and takes people time, hardly any one will do it without being paid, or getting something in return. don't know if he is still doing it, but i think it was diturbing 13 who will make any one off model for $60.
"

jeez tyrano, its a door for god sakes. 60 bucks! lol im gonna do it for free and i'm going to email it to him and not post it. How about you pay me the 60 bucks tyrano, and everyone else gets it free.
Quote: "To make it see through you will have to do a long, labouring task...make the whole image like this (see pic)."

upload pics as jpg format so we can see it. Also the see through texture is not hard at all and takes less then a minute. Just becuse you don't understand how it works, don't make people think they can't do it themselves.

He said, "You drink when you're lonely." No I drink when I want!
He said, "You'll never be sober." Sure. Why would I want that?
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2007 16:36
Disturbing was charging that much for custom made characters.
I seriously doubt anyone would charge $60 for a door...except Monster,but that is another story.
Characters are difficult to make,doors are not.

tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2007 17:52 Edited at: 31st Jan 2007 17:55
well i just read that he'll model, animate, texture any entity for $60. I wasn't trying to be offensive.

any way i guess you could just do 2 cubes with handles extruded, then just make two joints and attach each door to it.

then just rotate them both. I don't use milkshape, but i think thats how you would do it.

Woot Kingdom hearts owns!
TGPEG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2007 18:15
To be honest with you, you probably could just edit the texture of the WW2 double doors to make them into glass. As tyrano says, only really a 10 minute job.

<insert pun here> I really must get round to this
Mr Makealotofsmoke
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 08:49
yer but i cant find the ww2 door

If I Want It, I Want It

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:22:05
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:22:05