Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Crosshair and HUD question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jan 2007 22:53
I still don't know how to import a 2d graphic of a hud or a crosshair into FPSC, I think you can do it in paint but i'm not sure. Someone please reply with help thank you.

How can you say Evolution is true when it hasent been proven? So you accept an unproven theory , it's their choice to teach us it and it's you'r choice to beileve it, it's a foolish choice.
homer simpson
Years of Service
User Offline
to do a crosshair you just open paint then select image-attributes. then you make it a 64x64 size (pixels) then you colour the background black, then do your drawing over the black in any other colour. then go back to where the original crosshair is and rename it to "original crosshair". then goto paint and save as crosshair.tga in the guns folder wich is (gamecore-guns-sci fi/modern day or ww2) then find the gun and save your crosshair as crosshair.tga then your done.

hope this helps

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:25:24
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:25:24