Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Program Announcements / Black Clouds : Age Of Ancients

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 01:34
::I don't know I can't hear anything?::He thought::
(ok just a little sarcasim)

Sounds great, a free 650mhz with 128ram should do just fine for a refresher.I'm so eager to see This game!

http://www.freewebs.com/goldenrodproductionstudio/index.htm
Yes that's right folks, another total revamp of my site.
Currently trying to register domain name, and get some copyrights.
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 02:05
'mouse what you talkin about why won't it work on your comp. i never game requirments for it yet???'

I share an internet connection. Trying to send data through DB or DBP commands simply stalls the program

--Mouse

Famous Fighting Furball
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jun 2003 16:05
oh well good cause the actual game doesn't send the internet stuff a hidden server program does, sorry about not releasing the tutorial but it seems that i dont have access to the forums at home.

In our hearts and minds we keep the powers of love, hope and the hidden powers of evil in which we can mold a hero or daemon of ourselves-Book of Enoch Chapter III
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jun 2003 22:19
HMM...SORRY BOUT THE CAPS LOCK BUT ITS STUCK ON ILL EDIT IT LATER...I'M UPDATING THE CHARACTER GRAPHICS FOR THE TREANT ANCIENT ILL POST EM TOMMOROW

In our hearts and minds we keep the powers of love, hope and the hidden powers of evil in which we can mold a hero or daemon of ourselves-Book of Enoch Chapter III
Troan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2003 01:30
did some1 say Ultima Online?

Exp: .01 Next Rank: 9.99
Hp 1/1 Mp 0/0
TeePee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jul 2003 10:20
hey eddie gordo could you just pop over to the 3d forum plzzz theres a post there called something like mouse coordinates on a 3d matrix or something could you just scroll to the bottom and answer drums questions...if you could that would be a huge help thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 23:19:27
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 23:19:27