Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / free crosshair pack! 7 crosshairs+1 flashlight

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 12:58
Here is a free crosshair pack with 7 crosshairs+1 flashlight like the name said. Tell me if you like them.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 13:56
how many times do we have to tell people-POST SCREENSHOTS!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 14:15
Please post screenshots in .jpg or .png format or this thread will be locked.

Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
Darimc: No. they're crosshairs done in Paint, and can easily be done by anyone else although they are quite good. Also crosshair 5 looks almost like the MP6 G-launcher crosshair.

-Phlumetoid

[center]
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 20:21
I've seen other peoples crosshairs that people said they like and are no better than mine. Thx for the comment though and only 2 of them were done in paint. heres a screen of one of the crosshairs.

Attachments

AlanC
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 22:07
Thanks !

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Feb 2007 22:29
your welcome AlanC
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2007 05:19
why would you do 2 in paint and the rest in a different program?

Tiggle Bitties

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Feb 2007 12:35
lol, good question. Because i did the first 2 in paint before i got the other program i use. and i was just too lazy to do them over.
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2007 03:02
If you download this please leave a comment.
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2007 18:22
I will password protect this if peopple keep on downloading it without leaving a comment.
MonT
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 00:55
Quote: "I will password protect this if peopple keep on downloading it without leaving a comment."

Look at it this way dude, people like the cross hairs and are so eager to use them that they don't take the time to post.

In other words...Thanks for the cross hairs.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 01:41
Or look at it this way. By posting one cheesy screenshot you are forcing people to download the contents in order to see what it looks like. You would get a lot more comments, and frankly a lot less downloads, if you posted a decent screenshot of all the crosshairs. When you advertise a flashlight, and give no image, what do think people are going to do.

Giving to the community is a privilige that comes with belonging to it. If you make requirements to your gift, then it's not a gift at all, and perhaps you should password protect it or control who gets it. Looking at your join date, I'm going to assume that you have already recieved more than you gave, and I have to wonder how many times you downloaded without responding yourself.

Anyway, thanks for the crosshairs.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 02:48
i downloaded, and opened. The "light" is a transparent gray square.

No better than the REALLY good smithos.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 05:10
Quote: "Looking at your join date, I'm going to assume that you have already recieved more than you gave, and I have to wonder how many times you downloaded without responding yourself."

One word for you...
Owned!
If you know anything about the forums you know a thousand people can download your stuff and five or ten might post.
If you gave away something for free to give to the community or because you made it for practice,etc. that's cool.
If you're doing it for the glory you are going to be disappointed.
I have given away a lot of free stuff and I have just gotten used to the fact that not a lot of people respond to my threads.
As a matter of fact I can almost tell you who will or won't post in a thread where I give away something.
But it's all good.
And if you post something for free and then you decide to password protect it after the fact that is cheesy and disrespctful to your fellow forum members.
If you choose to password protect something before you post it that is cool.
To change it after the fact is not and it is not fair to your fellow forum members.
I can almost guarentee if you decide to password protect this after the fact that is going to shoot down any chance you have of success in these forums and it will probably get you flamed.
Maybe you should take the time to read up on some of the other threads and see how other forum members interact socially.
You can have a future here on these forums but up to this point you seem to want to burn all your bridges.
Chill,think before you post and try to start off on the right foot this time.

RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 05:25
Quote: "As a matter of fact I can almost tell you who will or won't post in a thread where I give away something."

I think I could say who would post. Not who wouldn't, because I don't know the people that don't post because they don't post, lol.

I would comment on this but I didn't download. If there is no screeny that shows more than what he showed, I'm no for the download.

Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "I will password protect this if peopple keep on downloading it without leaving a comment"

Whoa dude watch yourself. I mean really. Your threatening to password protect literally paint made crosshairs. This whole thread makes me laugh in your face cuz I downloaded it but was kind enough to not reply how bad I thought these were. I don't lie, never have, never will.

If you make a big deal because you don't get comments for something you probably spent 10 minutes on, then everyone else who has worked for looong hours possibly days on something has that same right. However, if you read threads, you will have your "virgin" eyes opened to the fact every thread has more views than comments.
This whole "I'll be a jerk and threaten to pass protect it" thing is obnoxious. I think that if you want to survive and enjoy this forum, you WILL have to realize we are not here to pat you on the head for every little achievement you make. Go ahead and password protect it, but I can promise you that if people aren't taking the time to reply, then they sure as heck won't take time to email you for a password.

He said, "You drink when you're lonely." No I drink when I want!
He said, "You'll never be sober." Sure. Why would I want that?
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 15:37
I wont password protect it. But look I have like twice the comments since i said that. I want people to tell me if they like it. And these weren't made in paint! So please stop saying they were! and I will post a screen of the flashlight soon.
Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline

Just post screenies of all of them.

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it was too big

Attachments

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2007 22:14
Phlum,
You are really starting to get carried away with the t-shirts.
Part of the novelty of using them is not using them in every single post.
And in most of the cases that I have seen you use them lately they are inappropriate...
Like this one.This thread falls within the bounds of the rules as well as the AUP and will not be locked at this point.

filya
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2007 22:42
Quote: "You are really starting to get carried away with the t-shirts."

how about a starting with a 'noob-slap' for putting those T-shirts on valid threads? I dont mean Phlum personally, but I have seen these Ts being used on a lot of threads pointlessly.

And then again, doing so would deter people from posting those Ts all the time. And this in turn, would make the Ts novel

-- game dev is fun...but taking up too much time --
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2007 23:25
I like it when Fred gives me a tee shirt...it's like a memento of being at the show like any concert or something of that nature.

And I didn't download it but thanks for giving to the community.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2007 02:03
I have no problem with somebody posting the occassional t-shirt...but one or two of us have gotten carried away with it.
I have addressed both of them in different threads but I have laid off the t-shirt thing a little because I use them to make a statement and if everybody posts a t-shirt what would be the point?
I think that the original poster might have learned something from this thread and I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
I did not download this either therefore I can't give an opinion on the quality of the download.
At any rate I wish him the best of luck.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2007 20:53
Thanks for giving this to the community darimc. In future though,please remember to post screenshots of ALL the things that you are making available for download

Thanks again

Josh

Demon Sun.Coming 2007. Mature gamers Only!!

Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2007 22:25
The flashlight is a gray oval / circle.

Quote: "Because i did the first 2 in paint before i got the other program i use. and i was just too lazy to do them over."

I wouldn't be so lazy and take your time to create stuff to the best of your ability.

darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2007 12:28 Edited at: 8th Feb 2007 12:29
the flashlight works. so what if its a gray oval?
Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
darimc: BecauseIt's dull.

FredP: Sorry about the Tshirt, I get carried away all the time.

-Phlumetoid

[center][url=www.icesparkinteractive.tk][/url]
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2007 22:03
fine its not that exciting but it works. I will make a better one soon, this was my first attempt
i married acow
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Feb 2007 20:22
after you click the "download" link, what do u do from there?
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2007 12:43
press save to desktop

go to:
www.freewebs.com/futurefps
www.chainoffreedom.com.piczo.com
Shim Kangrey
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2007 23:07
m'yes, as (maybe) other peeps have said

I'd like to see at least 1 screenshot of each

they are low quality because they're free!!! If he wanted to sell them, he'd put more effort (not meaning to insult) into them.

"The world is like a little brther, it will copy your every move"--Shim Kangrey
Johnathon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2007 14:09
Anyone know how to use this

Thanks in advance.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:40
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:40