Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / slashing animation for a zombie

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ok I have got this zombie and animated him with a slashing animation as well as the fpsc skeleton..what script/command would I need him to have so He walk up to me and plays the slahing animation and hurts me?

Doom Chronicles Is Canceled for the mean time..(I couldnt sell it and I was short for ideas)But may return later in the year..But I am Making A new game A.T.R. Anti.Terrorism.Recon.

COMING SOON!
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2007 12:25 Edited at: 4th Feb 2007 12:26
first of all at least put a screenshot of it. Otherwise this will get locked.

And about the animations: get the hl2 zombie, pitcrawler, or dragon. Then use their base script to do yours. just change the animation numbers to count for your zombie. Then change damage and range to suit your needs.

Hope that helped
Tyrano

Woot Kingdom hearts owns!
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2007 12:30
Use the grenade throwing animation as a slash.

SKULL MONKEY
Years of Service
User Offline
Opposing force..I dont need to use that coz I already animated the slashing!

tyrano..screenshot attached (yes it's from half-life i'm making a fan game)

Doom Chronicles Is Canceled for the mean time..(I couldnt sell it and I was short for ideas)But may return later in the year..But I am Making A new game A.T.R. Anti.Terrorism.Recon.

COMING SOON!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2007 13:27 Edited at: 4th Feb 2007 13:35
Sorry skull monkey. Hey, youre making a half life fan game I started to make a Half-life: Blue Shift game ages ago. I have some media you could use if you want.

SKULL MONKEY
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2007 13:41 Edited at: 4th Feb 2007 13:46
it;s ok I have made my own enemies and guns

I gto my zombie in..but I need that hl2zombie script bond had on the forums a while ago..do you have it?

heres a screeny of the zombie and my Day Of Defeat gun I whipped up just now!

Hmmm strange..I opened up the zombie doctor from mp2 and saw what number his slash animations were but when I replace the number suitible for mine it doesnt attack me?hmmmm

COMING SOON!

Attachments

Opposing force
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2007 13:44
Yeah, I've got it. There's two actually. One is the zombie follows the player and slashes at him and the other one starts dead but when you come close to him he gets up and follows and slashes. I would post them here but I'm not sure if I'm allowed or not

SKULL MONKEY
Years of Service
User Offline
lol posted just b4 ya!!!

COMING SOON!
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 17:43
Have you added the animation sequence number to the charachtors FPE?

Woot Kingdom hearts owns!
SKULL MONKEY
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2007 23:26 Edited at: 5th Feb 2007 23:28
yes ive added everything..ive tried custom skeletons fpsc skeletons but nothing seems to work..I'm not sure if it's a bug or what because a mate had a custom enemy that I made on his a while back and it worcks fine (hes using 1.03) but all of mine sink through the floor.. I don't know if I should try a diff version..but I cant find 1.03 final version anywere anymore!

attatched are my export settings

COMING SOON!

Attachments

Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
Use this script.

-Phlumetoid

[center]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:22:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:22:15