Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / New Music From Junkrock! Heroic Epic - Fur Effect Theme Tune

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey Guys,

Check this track I just wrote for the Fur Effect project, Im very excited about this piece, its my most experimental to date. Let me know what you think.

DaZ

eXus - www.exusband.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Alquerian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Feb 2007 00:28
It's not bad, but it doesn't feel very 'heroish'. I like the strings and winds the begin in the middle of the song, but it doesn't seem to fit with the intro buzzing/reverb. I think it is good, but it could be great. The fade out doesn't quite feel right either.

What is the theme of the game it is to be used on?

Quit planning to make a game and make a game.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
where do you get those string samples?? they're amazing..

i like pancakes..
BiggAdd
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2007 01:20
Very Nice! I love your work!

G4fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2007 23:25
I love your music. The only thing I didn't like was the beginning. I would have added more drums, mostly a stop beat in 6/8 time. It does start to get good at around 0:25.

The very last echo at the end was kind of off. I would have ended that song in a violin, cello, and maybe some soft French horns. They could have also worked at 0:30 till the end.

I love your stings!! It was amazing! This could easily be the end credits music to any game. I do love your atmosphere around 2:15.

The reverb at the beginning doesn't go with the rest of the song. You can always make a much more lasting impression on the listener if you try and add levels to a peice of music. The rhythm at the middle, could be added to by the harp or even the Glockenspiel.

You did good.

Best of Luck,
G4fan

My first game: "Wars of Crime"-35% completed
Agent Dink
Years of Service
User Offline
That song was pretty awesome Good job, I like it alot.

Sometimes the only way over a wall is to pile up enough bodies to climb over - Dave W.
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2007 08:05
How is the fur effect project going? I haven't heard anything about it in ages! Quite exciting to see you're still working with it, maybe I just haven't had my eyes open enough.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly Yellow)
zork all the way
Years of Service
User Offline
could be used for a last boss level

Your signature was too big
eek
Years of Service
User Offline
Sounds wonderful,

The strings and such sound perfectly fine to me with the other elements. Me likey!
Junkrock
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey guys,

With regards to the intro of the song, it follows from another track which is complelty diffrent, ill export a version of the track without the intro. And yes I agree the ending need changing.

@MikeS - Yeah Fur-Effect is still in the pipeline, but Im not going to show much of the progress on it till its REALLY worht showing.

At the minute i'm doing the music for a game called The kID which is very cool because it is very experimental! so I can do lots of sound design.

Visit www.myspace.com/dazdicks for more of my new stuff.

DaZ

eXus - www.exusband.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:27:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:27:47