Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Using AVI or MOV files.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2003 07:08
Are there any commands to open movie files, do things with them, and close them in DB?

Additionally, the recording sound command delivers very low quality recordings. Can the quality be increased?
Guillermo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2003 16:40
I do need an answer to these questions. So, I am just trying to keep it up on the top until I find the answer.
Thanks,
Guillermo

Flashing Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2003 17:13
If you got DB Pro then look at page 56 of manual
Guillermo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th May 2003 17:40
I did buy DB pro. But I never got the manual. I use the help file. Any how. I just figured that the animation commands are really video commands and can be used with AVI files. I just tested things that can be done with video. AND IT BLEW MY MIND! you can open several video files (I did it with 2). The 2 videos can dance around the screen, while being played! IT IS FANTASTIC!
Now, my other =question was about improving the sound recording quality. Does any body know how to do this?

andrew11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2003 02:19
Here you go:

http://www.realgametools.net/glossary/index.php3?theme=1&level=3&chapitre_id_select=15&document_id_select=3

This is all the animation commands in DBPro.

"All programmers are playwrites and all computers are lousy actors" -Anon

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 07:43:25
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 07:43:25