Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Screen flickering when running DBC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2007 00:32
My programs compile successfully, but when I run it, I just get a black and white flickering screen, and I have to F12 out. Do I need to shut off all other programs when I'm doing this?

Larcen Tyler
Some Eternal Champions just never die
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2007 05:13
No you don't.

But without seeing what you are doing in your program, no-one can possibly help. There are just too many things you might be doing wrong.

Start your program with:

Make sure you only have one Sync in your main program loop. (You do have one right???)

What are you working in 2D or 3D? What should appear?

See what I mean?

Post some code and we'll help out. And don't forget to use the code tags to keep the indentation...

TDK_Man

DB student
Years of Service
User Offline
nah it's not the code. i have the same problem with my db electronic. tech support told me it was because it wasnt' compatible with windows and sent me the enhancement pack but it still flashes. wehn you add a background it's cool, but when you just do something simple like print and input commands it flashes

the one thing a person can truly call their own is the mind
Larcen Tyler
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2007 23:01
Much obliged, TDK. That little bit of code solved the problem.

Larcen Tyler
Some Eternal Champions just never die

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 17:27:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 17:27:37