Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / load object problem...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok, I type load object "objectname.x" but when i test the game it'll say "can't load object at line 9. i've tried it in all other available formats and i still can't get it to work. can anyone please help me with this? sorry if this is kinda dumb i'm new to DbPro
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2007 11:00
Quote: "can anyone please help me with this?"

Not without seeing your program. How on earth are we supposed to know what you've done wrong?

The obvious thing is that the .x file is not in the same folder as your .dba file - but that's only a guess...

TDK_Man

Z ephyrmancer
Years of Service
User Offline
If you're *absolutely* sure that the object is in with the program, I'd check whichever modeling program you use.

I had this problem awhile back with Milkshape, it kept exporting the object in a corrupted format. Something wrong with the plugin or summit =P However, if you tried all the different formats, then that may not be that case...

From the ashes...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 17:34:26
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 17:34:26