Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Somthing strange, Thx stevieVee

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2003 10:17
[For the admin. I tride tonight to post a reply on my code comparison topic and it kept asking me to sign in, the only problem is that I am signed in. I know this because I am able to post on other topics, any ideas?]

[stevieVee] Hopefull you cought this, looks like I need to pay more attention in my practal grammer class next term, thanks again.

[BluNtMan n ChRoNiC] were you running Part 1 or Part 2, I hope I posted them in the right order. In the end I have now learned that though things may "look" the same they may not be spelled the same.
"N. foolish talk esp. in great quantity"
Webster's
John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2003 14:50
Well, did you try closing your internet explorer and then trying again, maybe shutting down your computer? Was there a "Sign Out" button? If there was try signing out then signing in. If there was a "Sign In" button then try that as well.

RPGamer

Current Project: Eternal Destiny
Tech Demo - Colan Island: Currently 716 Lines
matt rochon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2003 17:00
i tested the second part

i dont remember if i edited a spelling mistake or not... sorry
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th May 2003 19:47
No problem blather. If something is not quite as it seems, print all the values to the screen, you'll soon find the error.

In this case, you never saw the screen though, did you!

Thanks in advance.
All the Best,
StevieVee

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 07:29:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 07:29:05