Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] More help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok I went to the bottom of the screen and put in vista, but it gave me all these forums everyone was writing. Maybe it's me but can you or someone give me the step by step directions on getting the free trail of darkbasic? I'll be looking more to see if I can solve the problem myself but in the mean time someone please help. Oh and is the free trail any good?

GamerX 1220
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2007 19:37
Please don't reply to other threads by starting another one or start multiple posts on the same subject. It's very confusing to those answering your questions.

Quote: "Ok I went to the bottom of the screen and put in vista, but it gave me all these forums everyone was writing."

Someone new to this thread doesn't know this is a continuation of another thread!

But that's correct. You asked if DB worked on Vista. I randomly selected half a dozen of the posts thrown up by doing a search for vista and nearly all of them said it did. Question answered.

Quote: "can you or someone give me the step by step directions on getting the free trail of darkbasic"

In the other post you said you had it and it didn't work!

http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/?f=trial

TDK_Man

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 17:28:24
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 17:28:24