Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Hi everyone

Author
Years of Service
User Offline

Hi:
My name is Yeranui and I am from Mexico.
I am a newbie to programming, so will need a lot of help from
anyone.
Thanks
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 05:48 Edited at: 14th Feb 2007 05:49
Welcome . Feel free to ask for help, but just don't get too ambitious immediately . You'll find all the help you need here as long as you take our advice and follow the rules.

Pues, voy a tratar de usar mi español para hablar contigo, pero no está muy bueno. He aprendido la idioma por casi tres años (despues acaba este año). Me gusta hablarlo, pero no aprenderlo en escuela, porque no creo que lo nos entenden en la verdad estilo. Por ejemplo, algo semanas pasado, tuvimos que encontrar la orígen de palabras en español. Porque esta importa?! No sé de dondé las palabras en íngles vinieron! Es bastante estupido a veces. Pues, es dudoso que puedes comprenderlo .

Did that make any sense ?

Pirates of Port Royale
Live the life of a pirate.
Lucifer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Feb 2007 16:25 Edited at: 14th Feb 2007 17:11
Quote: "Pues, voy a tratar de usar mi español para hablar contigo, pero no está muy bueno. He aprendido la idioma por casi tres años (despues acaba este año). Me gusta hablarlo, pero no aprenderlo en escuela, porque no creo que lo nos entenden en la verdad estilo. Por ejemplo, algo semanas pasado, tuvimos que encontrar la orígen de palabras en español. Porque esta importa?! No sé de dondé las palabras en íngles vinieron! Es bastante estupido a veces. Pues, es dudoso que puedes comprenderlo
"

Then, I am going to try to use my Spanish to speak with you, but it is not very good. I have learned the language for almost three years. I like to speak it, but not to learn it in school, because I do not believe that they entenden in the truth style to us. For example, something weeks happened, we had to find the origin of words in Spanish. Because this matters! I do not know from where the words in English came! It is quite stupid sometimes. Then, it is doubtful that you can include/understand it

Quote: "Did that make any sense ?"

nope.. i didnt understand a thing.
-
Ég ætla að nota íslenskuna sem ég kann til að tala við þig. Jább, hvað seigiru? Það er kúl því að þig skiljið þetta ekki Ég get sagt hvað sem er. Ríða ríða ríða...

Did any of that make sense?

i like pancakes..
Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Feb 2007 00:22
Quote: "Then, I am going to try to use my Spanish to speak with you, but it is not very good. I have learned the language for almost three years. I like to speak it, but not to learn it in school, because I do not believe that they entenden in the truth style to us. For example, something weeks happened, we had to find the origin of words in Spanish. Because this matters! I do not know from where the words in English came! It is quite stupid sometimes. Then, it is doubtful that you can include/understand it"

lol, someone used a translator . The translation (or what I mean it to say):
Well, I'm going to try to use my Spanish to speak with you, but it's not very good. I have learned the language for almost three years (after this year ends). I like to speak it but not to learn it, but not learn it in school, because I don't think they teach us in the right style [way]. For example, a few weeks ago we had to find the origin of Spanish words. Why does that matter?! I don't even know from where English words came from! It's pretty stupid at times. Well, it's doubtful that you can understand this.

Pirates of Port Royale
Live the life of a pirate.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 17:33:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 17:33:50