Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DLL Talk / Issues with BlueGUI - crash hang and setdialogowner

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Mostly I'm just posting here to leave a record of some issues with BlueGui in case anyone searches the forums. I do that quite a bit when I have issues so hopefully this will be of use to someone.

1. Don't add an empty string to a listbox (and I would probably avoid adding them to any other gadget). This causes some serious issues including a non-dark basic pro crash (no DBP error info).

2. Holding down the mouse button when selecting something in Treeview or Listview freezes the program until the mouse is released. Animation stops, events are not captured, it just sits there. I've found that my program won't return from the getEvent command until I let up on the mouse.

3. setdialogowner. I've seen a couple other posts about this command in the forums. Has anyone been able to get it to work? Is it mistyped in the help file? I get a command not recognized when I try to compile a program with this sucker in it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-09 22:19:26
Your offset time is: 2024-05-09 22:19:26