Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
User Banned
Posted: 28th Jan 2009 03:32
Two New Pics:

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 29th Jan 2009 03:34 Edited at: 29th Jan 2009 03:35
Update!

1-28-09

I am for sure what I am going to do now. I am going to release the first three levels in a chapter. Chapter 1 will contain Levels 1-3 and Chapter 2 will contain Levels 4-6 and so forth.

Here are two more pics I just took, the third level is about 25% done, while Level 1 is all the way done. So after I finish off Two and Three I will release it!!!

Ahh, screens are way darker than they are in Fps Creator. I hate when it does that.

dumpus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2009 05:02
Looks nice. Can't wait for the release!

*This post will self-destruct in 10 seconds.*
Spartan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Feb 2009 21:02
when i download the game, i click the exe file but it doesnt work. do you need fsp program to play it?

Spartans! Prepare For GLORY!
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 16th Feb 2009 23:52 Edited at: 16th Feb 2009 23:52
Quote: "when i download the game, i click the exe file but it doesnt work. do you need fsp program to play it?"

I don't have a download yet...?

Anyway, haven't updated in a long time so here is a new pic:

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Feb 2009 03:01
BUMP and just to let everyone know, I have gotten rid of the Office Levels. So Now it might take a little longer than expected.

Things on the list to do:

-Downgrade to 1.07
-Install AirMod
-Finish 2nd Level
-Finish 3rd Level

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Feb 2009 19:59
airmod? i think you better stick with official 1.15/1.14? airmod will bring bugs and will ruin the gameplay.think about it,my opinion is and what im going to do untill the migration i wont install any mods except if efx comes before the migration,oh and great design btw but somehow it doesent give me the fell its ww2

A.K.A. djmaster
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Feb 2009 20:41 Edited at: 23rd Feb 2009 20:42
Quote: "airmod? i think you better stick with official 1.15/1.14? airmod will bring bugs and will ruin the gameplay.think about it,my opinion is and what im going to do untill the migration i wont install any mods except if efx comes before the migration,oh and great design btw but somehow it doesent give me the fell its ww2"

It isnt supposed to be ww2? Maybe you have the wrong thread. lol

I want to install Airmod because of the EAI Weapon stuff. It will add MORE game play. Well actually it will just add more features but whatever. You get the point.

puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice new screens.
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 23rd Feb 2009 22:01
Thanks, but thats the level I deleted. lol

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 24th Feb 2009 14:28
Quote: "Thanks, its quite tough to do a ww2 game, unless the whole thing is going to be inside and not outside. Its really hard to make a good outside scene. Its possible but really hard. That's why you don't see to many of them on the forums."

??? well anyways back on topic,ww2 or not.well choosing between slightly expanded gameplay and bugs is hard,you can make all weapons to have zoom function that actually doesent zoom in(decrease zoom range) but replacing the zoom hud with the iron sight

A.K.A. djmaster
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 24th Feb 2009 14:53 Edited at: 24th Feb 2009 14:53
Quote: "??? well anyways back on topic,ww2 or not.well choosing between slightly expanded gameplay and bugs is hard,you can make all weapons to have zoom function that actually doesent zoom in(decrease zoom range) but replacing the zoom hud with the iron sight"

Yeah, but can you have a block function without AirMod, and some idle animations. I mean come on, what game doesn't have idle animations.

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 24th Feb 2009 16:29 Edited at: 24th Feb 2009 16:46
ok never mind. I am having lots of bugs with AirMod. I guess I will just go back to the official update. I get a way better frame rate.

What a big waste of time...

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 27th Feb 2009 19:20 Edited at: 27th Feb 2009 19:22
told you so,and even stock fpsc has idle animations
and about block animations,how did bond get those block animations to work? by fpi scripting

A.K.A. djmaster
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 27th Feb 2009 19:41
Quote: "told you so,and even stock fpsc has idle animations
and about block animations,how did bond get those block animations to work? by fpi scripting
"

I was talking about Errant A.I.'s guns.

djmaster
User Banned
Posted: 1st Mar 2009 12:28
with scripting you can do it on any gun you want,and of course with extra animations on those without the animation

A.K.A. djmaster
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Mar 2009 03:39
Yay! Finally a new update.

3-2-09:

Well, I am free of work. So expect alot of updates in the next few days. Anyway, here are some BRAND SPANKING NEW PICS...

Maybe that will get at least a few peoples attention.

To save you some time, yes "they are dark". Its not really that dark in game though. FPSC always makes it darker when taking screenshots.

creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2009 17:21
Great shots robert! Loving the atmosphere and the shader on the window! Is that my refraction shader because it fits in just perfect!

Keep it up

CoZ

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 3rd Mar 2009 21:07
Yes it is your shader!

I will not tell you that no
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2009 20:25
The storyline is unusual which makes the game unique.

Proud author of LeonGames. (www.leongames.weebly.com)
SamHH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Mar 2009 22:41
Quote: "The storyline is unusual which makes the game unique."

Not that unusual if you ask me. This is looking good Robert.

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 4th Mar 2009 22:42
Quote: "This is looking good Robert."

Thanks Sam. Expect more pics soon!

DualEagle_MKII
Years of Service
User Offline
A bone?
I look forward to bashing enemies skulls in with it

-- Game Production has begun! What a long trip it will be... --
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 10th Mar 2009 21:38 Edited at: 10th Mar 2009 21:38
New Pics!

Quote: "A bone?
I look forward to bashing enemies skulls in with it"

lol

shes a brick HOUSE!
creator of zombies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2009 21:42
Looks great Robert! I like how you have captured the "ruined, run down" atmosphere in your shots. The refraction shader adds that extra bit of polish to the shot also!

Keep it up!

CoZ

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 11th Mar 2009 14:33 Edited at: 11th Mar 2009 14:33
New Pic Again!

Expect a demo in the next week or two. I wasn't going to do one but I changed my mind. So get ready!

shes a brick HOUSE!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 11th Mar 2009 21:59 Edited at: 11th Mar 2009 21:59
Two more pics!

Im expecting the Demo to be done by next week! Not much longer!

shes a brick HOUSE!
Dr Parsnips
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2009 00:06
Looks well good man! keep it up!
love the second screen!

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 27th Mar 2009 02:36
The Demo is done! I will post a pic in the showcase thread when its done uploading...

shes a brick HOUSE!
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 27th Mar 2009 02:57
There, I posted the demo in the Showcase thread! Yay!

shes a brick HOUSE!
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2009 01:38
Lately I have been kind of wanting to move on from this game... Sorry to say it guys.

Anyway to the major point. If anyone is wanting to buy the game rights from me email me.

This isn't my final decision though. Im not really sure what im going to do. I will give the final decision on March 13th

shes a brick HOUSE!
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2009 03:19
Quote: "Anyway to the major point. If anyone is wanting to buy the game rights from me email me."
Honestly, there is no Trademark on this so they could just steal it and use it, provided they changed the story slightly. But I highly doubt anyone would rip you off like that.

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 7th Apr 2009 23:28 Edited at: 7th Apr 2009 23:30
Quote: "Honestly, there is no Trademark on this so they could just steal it and use it, provided they changed the story slightly. But I highly doubt anyone would rip you off like that."

Well yes they could but... hopefully they wouldn't do that.

I have already made my final decision. I am either selling it or discontinuing it.

shes a brick HOUSE!
Bugsy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2009 04:25
STAY ON IT. unless you have a screenshot to send me of your way better game, then stick with this one. this is a quality game! no crap. you design your levels like i design mine, quality. you can workaround and cheat everything else in the game, but the level at LEAST has to be perfect
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 12th Apr 2009 05:51
Quote: "STAY ON IT. unless you have a screenshot to send me of your way better game, then stick with this one. this is a quality game! no crap. you design your levels like i design mine, quality. you can workaround and cheat everything else in the game, but the level at LEAST has to be perfect "

Maybe I will but not until after the mod contest. Im working on that right now.

shes a brick HOUSE!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 08:37:14
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 08:37:14