Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9] Gutted Demo

Author
User Banned
Posted: 27th Mar 2009 02:56 Edited at: 27th Mar 2009 03:11

Original Thread: http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=141947&b=25

Story: Its the year 2013, The world is in a helpless thought, its The Great Depression all over again.
Millions dieing per day from starvation, Millions of new diseases. Millions of Jobs lost... Then it happened.
All in one Meat Factory, a new disease has come, a disease that threatens to take over the earth.

Notes:

One thing I forgot to do was change the ambiance to 1 instead of 0. So if its to dark you can change that in the setup.ini

Screenshots:

Download Link:
http://www.badongo.com/file/14088787

shes a brick HOUSE!
Gears of War
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2009 05:25
Pretty good, but there are a few thing that could have been done better.

1. I saw a lot of overlay flickering glitches.

2. I could open the door at the end of the level.

Other than that, it was realy fun to play.

PS: FIRST POST!!

With these isolated expiriments, we are not only expanding our knowledge on time, we are starting to harness it's potential. Head Reasercher before Expiriment No 52
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 27th Mar 2009 21:59
Quote: "
1. I saw a lot of overlay flickering glitches."

Yeah, I should have raised them up a little bit or something.

Quote: "2. I could open the door at the end of the level."

opps! lol

Anyway, thanks for posting feedback!

shes a brick HOUSE!
Gears of War
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2009 23:46
Actually, the shroudling part was the scariest. I ended up beating it with the bone because I was afraid it would take to long to switch to the pistol. Lol!

With these isolated expiriments, we are not only expanding our knowledge on time, we are starting to harness it's potential. Head Reasercher before Expiriment No 52
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 28th Mar 2009 02:04
lol!

shes a brick HOUSE!
puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool! Downloading now.
Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 21:41
Anyone else play it? I really need some constructive criticism so I can fix similar stuff in the game.

shes a brick HOUSE!
Gears of War
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2009 21:56
Well now that you put it that way

3. The spider part was kind of bad. A sensible player would retreat when they see the spider. Problem is, the spider can't open the door or walk through it. It can also damage the player through the door. I ended up dieing at least 4 times before I shot it through the wall.

4. When I looked out the reception door window, I saw only a skybox. Maybe a faked cave in or a road on the other side of the door?

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 05:33
Quote: "3. The spider part was kind of bad. A sensible player would retreat when they see the spider. Problem is, the spider can't open the door or walk through it. It can also damage the player through the door. I ended up dieing at least 4 times before I shot it through the wall."

Nothing I can really do about him attacking through the door. Thats just one of Fpsc's collision problems. I dont plan on having any spiders in the final version, they were more of a replacement until I get some money to buy some more stuff.

I will fix the door thing.

shes a brick HOUSE!
Ehetyz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 19:23
I D/L:d it, played a bit of the first level got killed by the spider, I'll post some C&C later today, once I manage do play it through.

Robert F
User Banned
Posted: 31st Mar 2009 23:06
Quote: "I D/L:d it, played a bit of the first level got killed by the spider, I'll post some C&C later today, once I manage do play it through."

The spider is the last part. lol

shes a brick HOUSE!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-05-02 10:04:02
Your offset time is: 2024-05-02 10:04:02