Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [LOCKED] Need BETA TESTERS FOR NEW GAME!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey whats up guys! I'm new to the world of FPS creator games and i was wondering who can help me beta test for my new game "Phoenix Rising". The beta is currently a single player and we will have the multiplayer out soon (as soon as i can get FPSC IP 4.0 for my multiplayer). So leave a comment if you interested in beta testing.

Thanks
TheDesertEagle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2011 01:26
Screens?? its single player

Joey-May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
Favourite Game-Call Of Duty MW2
The Storyteller 01
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2011 01:54
If you can take hard-edged feedback, count me in

In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^
feedmelmao
Years of Service
User Offline
Ill take any feedback, its my first game and i am extremely inexperienced with FPS maker. The game is both singleplayer and multiplayer.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
feedmelmao
Years of Service
User Offline
yeah sure, for some reason i cant post up and screens? I attach the file but when i post it doesn't show up?
Andrew_Neale
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2011 10:11 Edited at: 15th Sep 2011 10:12
If you stick with JPG or PNG, as opposed to BMP, people will be much happier.

Then you can use the 'image' button and paste in the URL of your uploaded image copied from the 'View image' link at the bottom of your post.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Wolf
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2011 12:15 Edited at: 15th Sep 2011 12:16
Hi and welcome to the forum.

off to the less pleasant matters: Your image. This is not a beta. This is not even a complete level.

Look at the screen for yourself. Would you say "hey! That looks like something I would like to play!"?

You need to actually create something, not just place random stuff in the editor. I see a guy holding a famas shooting a gasmasked dude with an ww2 submachine gun...for some reason is there a ladder type thing that looks completely implausible with a rifle on it. I can clearly see the end of the map where I can most likely fall down into sudden void and die. And for some reason are there trees. To cut it short: This doesn't make sense.

If you have a problem imagining levels or locations, feel free to look up some photos for reference...a lot of other artists do that too.

Please get familiar with the basics of the software and download the community guide.
Here is another tutorial. Its about leveldesign.

And this thread will also help you a lot.

-Wolf

Matter is energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively Theres no such thing as death,life is only a dream,and were the imagination of ourselves.
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Sep 2011 17:28
You need to follow the rules for posting in the WIP section, stickied at the top of this board.

-Keith

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 02:07:39
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 02:07:39