You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.
Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.
- I loved the apartment
- No collision issues for me
- I tried pretty damn hard to get to places you are not supposed to with no luck, good job on that!
- Story line is perfect so far!
- Loved the instructions on screen! I always wanted to do that for my game, but i feel like people would say i was copying..
- Voice acting was actually pretty good! What did you use to record it?
- Loved the crime scene
- I love how you can interact with a bunch of things, it helps the player become immersed in the story
- Level design is flawless
- You can't see the world end if you look out the window
- This has potential to become commercial if i may say so my self
- Characters anims are horrible, but that is just FPSC it has nothing to do with you!
- Never get to use gun, but im guessing you will eventually
- You don' have to listen to the cop talk, you can just go and get the pistol to end the level. Make it so you have to listen to him
- Apartment was a tad dark, but it wasn't too bad
- Random lady walking down alley. Isn't the way she came from blocked off? How did she get there?
- The crime scene is great and all, but it took me like 5 minutes to figure out how to use the camera. It may be because im a tad stupid, but when i saw this "0" i figured it meant the zero button and not the O button. That was probably just me though..
- Not really all that important, but where is the music coming from in the restaurant? Also, if it is raining outside don't you think you would be able to hear it?
- The picture that fell out of someones pocket looked like a picture you would find online. Make it look like someone actually drew it. Isn't that what it was supposed to be?
Other than those things listed, this game was amazing and i can not wait to play another demo/see new pictures/or play the final version! Keep up the great work ASTEK!
Login to post a reply