You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.
Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed endless popup for get New Version for some users
- Added an option on "New Version" popup to execute when you press you press OK, press Cancel to continue using the old AdvUpdater
- Fixed one more bug on file uploading, now the upload of files is stabalized.
- Fixed issue with compressed file size data that goes into online user account
- Fixed issue with Adding file(s) to work folder then removing it right before AdvUpdater starts working on it
- Added support of 32 and 64 bit AdvUpdater.
- Fixed Firewall problem when you try to create account
- Added 1 more button in case you want to create 64 bit Launcher.
- Run File/Work Dir/Executable Parameters are not smart parameters (you can input commands into it)
- [bit] - will convert it to 64/32 bit whatever you trun (example; MyExe[bit].exe)
- Fixed compressed file size, no more 100%+
- Added support of 64 and 32 bit Launcher
- Support smart commands just like AdvUpdater.
Login to post a reply