Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / The Green Ear Plugin does what?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 18:36 Edited at: 27th Jun 2012 18:37
I have asked this a couple of times not and have yet to recieve an answer. I have DBPro and noticed that I have the Green Ear plugin. When i click the icon for it, I am taken to the page on the TGC website where it says that it is no longer for sale. Not even the main page is up. However, I do have the plugin for it... how can this be utilized still? Or is this just dead weight?

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Never heard of it. I'd guess it's not needed.

nonZero
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 21:07 Edited at: 27th Jun 2012 21:07
The Green Ear plugin will enable DBPro to talk to plants

Just a wee lol. Here's a thread on it:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=145428&b=1
They talk about it alot (didn't read much, looked of no use to me). Hope it helps though.

=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 21:54
I thought the Green Ear plug in had been discontinued?

But whether or not it's still available, it was a plug in which provided over-the-web chat facilities like Call of Duty (and most other PS3 online multiplayer games) have.

Follow >this link< for more info

Big Dog Game Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jun 2012 23:52
@NonZero ya I saw that thread.. but that was done at the release of the product.

@Prof Yes as stated in the OP, I saw the page on TGC site. I understand that TGC no longer sells it, and I know the main website is down.

If you look on the plugin section of the DBPro program itself, Green Ear is lit up and active. Since the site is down, I am guessing the Voice Slots for the "Lifetime of the game" is no longer viable. I guess I just figured that if the Plugin was dead weight and no longer be able to be utilized at all, they would take it out of DB. Since it is still there, I was just curious as to whether there was a way to use it at all.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 11:48:19
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 11:48:19