Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / antigravplatform will not follow waypoints

Author
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Aug 2012 09:51
antigravplatform have default properites i attached picture what i need to be moved. said the problem of collisions. This post talks about the error http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=184411&b=28 is there any possibility to fix it?

My PC specs: AMD Phenom X4 B60 3,30Ghz
4 GB RAM
GTX 560 1GB DDR5

Attachments

Login to view attachments
science boy
Years of Service
User Offline
make sure the waypoints and object are not touching a wall as this can stop them. make sure the correct script is being used and make sure if the way points are to go up only one at a time so if going up 5 levels you need one for ground to level 1 then one from level 1 to level 2 one from level 2 to level 3 etc.this should sort out any problems and i can get giant moving blocks wall size moving and squeezing you or pushing you off or similar, and also to cause damage if touch. invisible platforms or twinkling ones using methods, and lately there is a water type effect for objects using shaders, which could give for an interesting effect for a platform. good luck

an unquenchable thirst for knowledge of game creation!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 08:47:19
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 08:47:19