Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / New TGC Store Media

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2013 13:25 Edited at: 20th Jan 2013 13:36
Hi everyone.

I have just released a new mini pack on the TGC Store. It is mainly a geometry pack so I figured I would explain it a little more here as it can be a little complicated at first.

It comes with 3 segments..

and 31 entities...

You can use these to create around 5 different parts and probably a few more by mixing them up.

The segments are universal and work with all the static entities and everything is pulled form a single large texture plate so it should be more convenient for DBPro coders to use. (feedback on this aspect appreciated)

Some Instructions Below...

If anyone has any questions, comments or feedback. Let me know

Artist Tag : Kasseyus
Check Out My TGC Store for Loose Media
MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 20th Jan 2013 13:29
Hello Chris Bamber - Not met you on here before... so just wanted to say hi...

I guess it is yourself that I must speak with from now regarding distributing media to the TGC Store?

If so I shall email you soon!

Chris Bamber
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Yes - I`m lending a hand to keep everything running smoothly.

All contact for the store can be made at store@thegamecreators.com.

I check the mailbox every morning without fail.

MrValentine
AGK Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FFVII
Posted: 20th Jan 2013 14:09
Fantastic, thank you very much, I hope to create content soon!

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 20th Jan 2013 19:58
Sorry to sidetrack you Chris, but maybe you can jump in here and lend a hand? I feel kinda bad for the guy.

Nice pack. I like anything that helps with the square nature of FPSC.

Brian.

!retupmoc eht ni deppart m'I !pleH

Flatlander
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2013 20:49 Edited at: 20th Jan 2013 20:51
Quote: "I feel kinda bad for the guy."

Ditto xplosys. I had emailed Rick and said the same thing. Rick did post to his thread but Rick is probably very busy. Since you're trying to help out some, perhaps you can get it sorted.

BTW, I love your models. Have all them and there are probably quite a few that many don't even know that you made.

THEORY - you know everything but nothing works. PRACTICE - when everything works but don't know why. For me, theory and practice are combined: nothing works and I don't know why.
bruce3371
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2013 21:44 Edited at: 20th Jan 2013 21:45
Hi Chris, I've only just connected the nickname 'kasseyus' to you! I love the derelict space station packs, I've bought all 3 of them, and already have a few ideas combining these with Flatlander's RPG Mod and Josh Mooney's VR training segments, to make a System Shock inspired game!

(On topic) I'll definitely be taking a look at this new mini pack, with a view to purchasing it

Scene Commander
Support Manager
Years of Service
User Offline
Another good looking and cheap pack - I tend to buy all of your models as a default as they are all very good and for me at least seem very flexible in useage. Off to purchase now..
Chris Bamber
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2013 10:42 Edited at: 21st Jan 2013 10:54
@xplosys
I had a look at that thread you linked but there is not much I can do directly with order issues. I have replied with some advice though and if followed should resolve the problem.

@bruce3371
Yeah... its funny the name you give your EQ character 10 years ago sticks with you for so long When it cane time to decide on an artist tag there was only one choice! System Shock was an epic game well ahead of its time. I remember it well!

@Scene Commander
Thanks . While I do design things with a theme in mind I try to keep the end results versatile enough to fit in more than one place. If I do something and it looks good.. I`ll run with it. Those arched cloisters are more suited to a church than a hall, but I liked them so developed them They cast some really nice shadows!

@everyone
Depending on how this goes I may do more along these lines... so feedback is very much appreciated.

I`m currently doing a 'bits' pack to compliment this one... will have things like furniture, wall decorations, torches and general stuff to fill in the corners.

I have about 40 items half completed so far but I want 50 before I release it. Price will be about 200 points and should be available end of January. I`ll post an update when its time

Ohh.. and I found that Bond1's Dwarfs and ErrantAI's Medieval Weapon Hands (fists, sword, hammer) looks awesome in this setting and all are available from the store. Not sure if I mentioned that in the description but I`ll mention it here as well just in case!

Edit : A few screenies of WIP of the bits. As mentioned above the hands and dwarfs are Errant AI's and Bonds respectively.

s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice work looking good.

best s4real

Pack ya games with vishnu packer its free. Vishnu game launcher is now released.
Help keep vishnu free by pledging now :- http://vishnu.chipin.com/vishnu

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 18:04:58
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 18:04:58