Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I just picked up a copy of FPS Creator, and I can't seem to find the right answer Im looking for, sorry if these sound like dumb questions but I can't figure them out.

1. How the heck do I rotate an item, lets say I place a soda machine in, but I want it to face a different direction so it works with the map?

2. How do I get ceilings to work? I tried putting one in and it just overwrites everything else.

Thanks for the help!
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2007 13:55
1/. Press 'R' to rotate.

2/. You need to go up a level by pressing the plus key.

Please read the on disk manual, this will stop you getting flamed

Also check out my guide (in my sig)...

oh, and welcome to the forums!

Samurai Champloo
Years of Service
User Offline
Holding the F1 button brings up a quick help menu.

I can do some crazy stuff
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2007 15:32
1. R to rotate (or 1,2,3,4,5 and 6) and press enter to get something on top of a table.

2. Press the level up button. This is used to make segments and entities higher than others.

Read the manual for further help.

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff THE FORUM IS UP! JOIN NOW AND GET UNREALEASED MODEL PACK! Space open for first 3 joiners.
Darcwolf
Years of Service
User Offline
THANKS! Im loving this program, I think I've gotton the hang of it except 1 thing, I can't seem to find an answer to it in the manual either...

Im trying to design a hallway that connects with a restroom, I can't seem to figure out how to just create walls, the best I have found is using a concrete fence, but when I do that I can't use a door, also is there a way to change the wall color, or texture? Sorry if Im asking questions that are in the manual but I can't seem to find the answers, thanks again.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:23
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:23