Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Looking for up to date tutorials for DBP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Mar 2007 12:01
Title says it all, can anyone address me to where i can find up to date tutorials for DBP, i am looking to work on programming games simular to the old RPGS from SNES, but i need to learn the programming mechanics first, i have used the \" search \" feature many times but i cannot seem to find any up to date tutorials

Is there an alternate site i dont know about?

Thank you

[b]"Epiq Games Coming Soon...[b]
Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2007 03:06 Edited at: 14th Mar 2007 03:07
Well, you can check the top of this board, for one There are quite a few tutorials posted up there. Also, you can search "Tutorial" if you like as well. I have a tutorial on ARRAYS and FUNCTIONS at the top of the board if you need it. Remember, at the top of this board (the NEWCOMERS board) there are lots of tutorials for you to read. Some of the links have links to more tutorials in them (Like TDK's tutorlal link). The FAQ's and hints link/post has some good stuff too.

Good luck .

Code Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Mar 2007 18:37
There's a big collection of tutorials at Tutorial City, the The Newcomers Guide To Creating First Person Shooters is a great place to start, and my Pac-Man tutorial explains how to organize code and work with sprites.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 19:25:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 19:25:22