Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / [LOCKED] Can anyone help me create a 3D game?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have a project due by May 15. I need some good people to help. Anyone can help. I need to know how can you put stuff in your world, and free software to animate it. Also how can you put in buildings? Please help. If you can help throught the entire project your name will be mentioned, so you will get respect where it is due. Thanks
Big Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Apr 2007 23:56
nope not happening mate...thing is your askin for people to make your game for you, this is not how it works on these forums, you need to show us that you have some work done already (such as pics).

What is the project for and do you have any programming/modeling experience??

BM

Our aim is to keep the loo's clean, your aim can help.

Dreamslayer X
Years of Service
User Offline
No, sorry if you misunderstood. I am asking people to assist me since I am new to this. Plus it is always good to have someone more experienced to help you. No using only advice giving and helping.
zenassem
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 01:39
The way I read your post is...

1. Do my project for me. (Which you'll probably turn in for a grade, or try to pass off as your own work/knowledge)
2. I need you to do pretty much everything, because from my description - I can't.
3. If you do the entire project for me, I'll be so kind to mention your name somewhere.
4. No one of real importance will ever see this work, and of course since it's "my" project I'll be taking credit for it.
5. Did I mention that I'll give you credit?

Now when you read that, does anything at all seem wrong with any of the above?

david w
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 02:12
No its not wrong, thats pretty much how all team/project requests go.
Sixty Squares
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 02:40
Somebody's playing with fire... It's smokey in here.

You have a little less than a month to complete the project. To load objects into your world use the LOAD OBJECT command, and to position them use POSITION OBJECT. Every object gets a number. If you're confused about this, I can get back to you via this post if I remember.

-Sixty Squares

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Apr 2007 03:16
team requests are frowned upon sorry mate.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 21:20:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 21:20:36