Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / ramp collision

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hello again i have a question for you what is good way to make a great sun effect with the halo and everything
chafari
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2007 00:17
Hallo OnQue int...I have never done that, but i think that a big sphere as the sky, textured with a picture of the sun could be ok.

For the halo you can put just a sprite with the ring halo and playing with transparency you get differents effects.

cheers.

oh my god
OnQue Int
Years of Service
User Offline
thanks for the help i figured it out. i made a terrain in bryce 6 full version how can i walk over it with the collision thought i could do it since the bike game we have been working on but it wont work it is saved as a .x file could you help me with that thanks again
chafari
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2007 23:45
Ok... in one of the examples I sent to you, you can finde a complete collision system, where you can chage the map for your map and ajust the size of your .x map with the help of the comands
scale object my_object,3000,3000,3000

If you donĀ“t find it, i will send it again, and if you have your map ready and you would like me to do it, just send your model map, and i will make the adjustments

cheers.

oh my god

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 02:22:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 02:22:21