Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPS Creator X10 / What do you plan on making

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Aug 2007 23:59
just wanted to how you guys plan on using X10 like how your going to the models,water bloom things like that

i'll start
i'm going to have a cool opening level(future)in a swamp where a huge battle is taking place between human(juggernaut dudes) and aliens
i always wanted to create a game which is a fps but have large battles like in a rts

so your turn
game lover
Years of Service
User Offline
Eh I don't know, it will be a while till I get Vista and stuff, but I would make a WW2 game with a heck loads of guys yada yada boom bang done

We all want to be awesome, but does awesome want to be us?
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 00:28
A sci-fi game with a great storyline basicly all indoors on an evil alien planet, think quake.
*Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
shadow651
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 00:34
its strange i haven't seen any ww2media yet
Quote: "A sci-fi game with a great storyline basicly all indoors on an evil alien planet, think quake"

always loved quake
game lover
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "its strange i haven't seen any ww2media yet"

I know weird aint it?

Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 00:49
Maybe that's because most WW2 media in FPSC was released without using shaders? It wouldn't showcase any of the shader goodyness we can see on the sci-fi asets.

When I get a hold of X10, given that it is stable and that I find people to work with, mainly character designers since I cannot model organic/bio-mechanics for shizt, I'll realize a long-planned dream project of mine. Its storyline works a bit like a combination between that of Half-Life 2 and Mega Man X somewhat, with the protagonist being one of the cyborgs fighting against the rebel-cyborgs that are fighting against all humanity because their emotion-circuits proved to be much too advanced, basically.. I'll not tell more, as I plan on actually making this sometime, since I already got most of the storyline down and ready.
Either I'll do that or another long-planned project with a story along the lines of Doom 3 and FEAR, but with a veteran rather than a newcomer protagonist like in D3 and FEAR.

Isn't it a pity, now isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts, and cause each other pain
- All Things Must Pass with George Harrison
game lover
Years of Service
User Offline
Wow Roger you really thought this out lol

Roger Wilco
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 02:25
lol, yeah, I know. What can I say, since the first screenshots of X10, the ideas started to flood my brain, it was the perfect engine.

Isn't it a pity, now isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts, and cause each other pain
- All Things Must Pass with George Harrison
Inspire
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 02:49
I might make a stupid horror game with all custom media, just for laughs and giggles.

And I definitely will make a game with Jon's models.

vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 02:54
Doom!!!!!

Dan the man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 05:28
Im gonna make a game about a hospital that had been flooded with water and zombie out breaks in the game.The game will also let you go threw town that I will make.You will find diffrent weapons and enemies!!I will make all buildings explorable.There will be objectives.It will also be an online multiplayer map!!
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 17:15
I'm making a Tomb Raider type game

Search for "HellHouse" in Showcase.
Squelchy Tom
Years of Service
User Offline
possibly the dawn of dunkirk style games :0
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 20:46
I plan on making an FPS game...

Click on the picture to order your copy today!
Slayer222
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Aug 2007 21:16
silent thunder and nickydude: lol! Yeah I'm a big quake fan and I've always wanted to re-create quake 2 with allies.
*Slayer_2

EOT
[img][/img]
Check it out here: http://eliteops.piczo.com/?cr=6&rfm=y
Flash
Years of Service
User Offline
I've got my whole game planned! Everything from characters, weapons, levels, storyline, etc. I'm about 50% there with the concept artwork. Got most of the voice actors sorted too.
I wanna try something different. I am making a sci fi game. (Yeah I know, hardly different) But I want to make one where its doesnt HAVE to be sci-fi. Where the storyline could easily happen nowadays, just in a sci fi setting. No alien invasions or mutant outbreaks. The story revolves around investigating mysterious political assasinations (And doing a fair bit of assasinationg yourself). It is set in the far, far, far distant future on the twin planets Ahtaryn and Solanos, the 8th and 9th homes of humanity, there will also be gameplay on a space station and one of the moons of the twin planets, both currently un named. The game is called 'The Ahtaryn Chronicles'.
Though I have everything planned.... Whether I'll get around to making it is another story...

~Flash

Hippopottomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2007 07:16
Quote: "I plan on making an FPS game..."

I take it back, I'm going to make an mmorpg......

Click on the picture to order your copy today!
Person99
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Aug 2007 10:17
If I were to waste a ton of money on Wincrap Vista, I would go sci-fi, since the water isn't all that great (Still a major improvement), and various other problems would pitch in on a non-sci-fi game.

Who will die first?
P Tew
Years of Service
User Offline
I plan on making a FPS game set slightly in the future, about 50-100 years or so. There are barely any natural resources left in the world now and China and America are the only big Super powers left. China decides to invade Mongolia to expand, but Russia doesn't want to leave and have its border posts un-defended so China and Russia fight, the fight spills into Russia and really kicks off. Then loads of other countries take and pick sides with China and America as the two team captains and its world war 3.

What you think?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 22:43:37
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 22:43:37