Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Best way to sell FPSC content

Author
User Banned
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 04:10
I was wanting to get some feedback on the best way to sell FPSC content? I did a search and read some of the posts but, none really explained a good way of going about this. I was hoping to hear from those who have done this and had good success at it.
Thanks
pak4life
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 20:05
sell it on forms make sure its ready content and a lot of peopel would buty it if its good or put up a siet with all your content for peopel to buy fromt their... thats what i woudl do... i havnt sodl anythign nor have i made much but i looked around the forums quite a bit and seen peopel do what i just said but you dont gotat listen to me you could ask someone else ....

-Pak4life

Shot at 2007-08-13
darimc
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 21:03
@Hardcorem, Pak is sorta right. You should advertise it on your website and on the forum. The best way to do it is to make a W.I.P. thread so people can look at the stuff before its finished and decide if its worth buying. Then you should make a paypal account and put a buy now button on your site along with screenies. hope this helps.

-darimc

go to:
www.freewebs.com/futurefps
www.chainoffreedom.com.piczo.com
Ezykeyal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Aug 2007 21:29
First you got to have something that looks great (knowing a bit about this community people seem to be happy with things of a lesser quality than I'm used too).
Ofcourse these beautiful things must also be very usefull in a generic way.

If your stuff looks good and is really usefull and your price is right it will sell for sure.
Hardcore
User Banned
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 01:08
Thanks for the feed back, I'll post my WIP soon.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 03:38
Do you want to sell things for FPSC, like models, textures that sort of thing? Or are you wanting to sell your games made with FPSC? If it's the latter then there's an excellent piece on how to approach publishers in my guide.

Search for "HellHouse" in Showcase.
Hardcore
User Banned
Posted: 16th Aug 2007 07:42
Right now it's Segments,& models.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 20:16:42
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 20:16:42