Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Object Loading Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone,

I've been surfing this site for about a week taking in as much as possible. Just signed up today and decided to post my first question.

I am having difficulties loading up an external object. I don't know necessarily if it's a object loading problem as I do not get any errors. When I click the "Make exe/run" (using DBPro) it loads and goes to the black screen... then automatically comes back to my coding window.

This is my code,

Any help would be great! I'm able to create an object no problem but having difficulties loading one up.
The Nerd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2007 00:16
Assuming you use DBPro, and that's the whole code you have, then no wonder it's quiting as soon as the model has loaded If you have more code I don't think you've giving enough detail to locate the problem. But if that is indeed the only code you have then as a test try to do this and see if it works:

I haven't had any experience with the use of mdl formats myself, so I don't know how well they are supported by DBPro(even though it is one of the official supported model formats)

Gil Galvanti
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Oct 2007 05:36
You would have to call the function "makePlayer()" or else the computer never runs it . You also have to tell it to not exit immediately either through an infinite loop or the "wait key" command.

try putting this above your code:

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-27 05:14:37
Your offset time is: 2024-09-27 05:14:37