Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / Important Question About Darkest Island for Luke314pi

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2008 02:47
Well, I'm currently making a story called Dark City, and some features are from darkest island. I would just like to say, if you're convenient, would you mind taking more screenshots of darkest island, then posting them here? Because I think it'll be cool if I put those screenies in my story. I'll credit you for sure, but you can say no. And yes, I think that this applies to ANYONE, than no matter how many times you play it, you never get tired, and Darkest Island is definitely beyond some of the best fps games in town.
-Adrian

Adriano jones
Adriano jones
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2008 02:47
Well, I\'m currently making a story called Dark City, and some features are from darkest island. I would just like to say, if you\'re convenient, would you mind taking more screenshots of darkest island, then posting them here? Because I think it\'ll be cool if I put those screenies in my story. I\'ll credit you for sure, but you can say no. And yes, I think that this applies to ANYONE, than no matter how many times you play it, you never get tired, and Darkest Island is definitely beyond some of the best fps games in town.
-Adrian

Adriano jones
puppyofkosh
Years of Service
User Offline
Why don't you take the screen shots?

Adriano jones
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2008 03:09
Um, cause darkest island is no longer on my computer, and it's a 236mb download, and a 10 minute install. Besides, I need permission.
-Adrian

Adriano jones
Cyborg ART
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2008 09:16
Download the game, then send Luke an email.

Adriano jones
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2008 14:17
And luke's email is?

Adriano jones
Punk13
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jun 2008 00:39
No, he doesn't have it posted on his profile or on his site, witch means he probably doesn't want it given out Correct me if im wrong.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 05:21:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 05:21:49