Ok......I played the demo 4 times now....but I am afraid I can't give a review.
Firstly it would be a very very very
bad one, and secondly this is no demo imo. For me it looks like you tried out a different segment type for each room, changed that a lot and sometimes forgot to "clean up" so towards the end the rooms have several textures. With entities you weren't as experimental so most objects are used repetitiv. Some goes for the outdoor part - building after building cluttered together without any logic behind it just to create a path through.
It's perfectly legal to upload anything that meets the WIP requirements to this board though - but since a review is not appropriate imo, I'll make some suggestions instead.
- Make the trigger zones soundless, it really gives the fun away otherwise.
- Get spawn points further away from the doors so that the zombies dont run against these before the player opens them.
- If you make a room 2 levels high, provide a reason for that or fill the upper level with walkways or pipes p.e.
- Only makes objects dynamic(=movable) if they are supposed
to be moved or destroyed otherwise the're just eating up framrate.
- If you use ruined buildings you have to use debris also. And if you place debris you have to provide a source for it.
- Get ambience lighting down and take your time experimenting with placing lights. It's not about dark corners but about making rooms and objects appear more 3-dimensional that way especially for outside ares.
And finally: Check the community guide and the tutorials available (you'll find with the search function).
And don't get me wrong, I appreciate that you uploaded what you have made so far. And I am looking forward to your next level.
In case you find my grammar and spelling weird ---> native German speaker ^^