Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / The Modern Warfare Community pack...2!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2013 09:05
I can confirm the polycount on my previous model to be at ~300. Each tin sheet is somewhere between 30 and 60 polygons. The poles are 4. (Will be 6, yet to add tops and bottoms)

I'll probably include these with the submission, so if anyone is game enough, they can build them in the editor. Could make for some fun destruction type stuff as dynamic entities?

sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
wow @ bejasc cool model i really look forward to a favela type pack/slums

Chazene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2013 22:21
is this gonna be a free pack?

Charlie "Chuckles" "Chazene"
kingofmk98
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2013 04:45 Edited at: 11th Mar 2013 04:45
Quote: "is this gonna be a free pack?"

of course, its a community pack. there would be no way to split all the money between everyone who pitches in.

http://fpscfree.webs.com/
Donations to the site are welcome. Your donations will be used to upgrade the site. Donations are only 2 dollars.
Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Mar 2013 13:54
I'm not a modeler nor a coder but i have been starting with a few retextures of tf341 characters and I'm pretty impressed with my self. Would you guys need any retextures of the stock characters to make them look like terrorist or something? Here is an example of one of the retextured characters.

sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
looks cool tomahawk can you make a retexture 2 look like a taliban?

Chazene
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2013 03:25
i can do some texturing of guns, i can only do camoflagues and some personalized weapons but only the textures. I cant do models yet.

Charlie "Chuckles" "Chazene"
Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2013 03:50
@Sic1ne
Thanks for the kind words

@Chazene
If you want to make a few camo overlay textures, I'm sure anyone who comes along can apply them to their pieces.
I might put a few of them on the tent model I made earlier in the thread

Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2013 00:05
@sic1ne:Sorry for getting back to you so late but i wanted to look at some pictures of talibans to see if it is within my capabilities. It looks like a could do something for it, but it might just need a new model. i will try and get something for the pack, but i'm not sure how it will come out.
sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
@ tomahawk no worries bro thx for responding back!!! your textures look good cant wait 2 see what u come up with

Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Mar 2013 14:28 Edited at: 15th Mar 2013 14:30
So I was working on the stuff a little. I've actually had most of what you see here (in terms of pieces) done this time last week. There are a few other things I have, but I'm unhappy with them, and I think I might leave this part of it where it is now.
Each piece has a variety of colours, and a variety of sizes (I hope FPSC:R has support for some more modern scale/rotate in-editor gizmos).

I'll probably make up a few hut things like this one pictured, but I will also include the individual pieces, so you can have a shot building them in the editor, or put them together in a modelling program if you know what you're doing. Note that I'll only be providing these as .x, and can't offer much in terms of support.

Anyways, here are a few screens. Again, I don't have FPSC installed(and haven't for quite a while), so these renders will have to do.

(The platform you see in the distance is part of my modeling technique / another piece. Ignore it)

A few of the textures need fixing up, and I was experimenting with lighting, and couldn't get it right, so apologies for that.

I think to fit with this part of the pack, I will do two or three segments, and maybe some furniture / clutter stuff.
Depending on what people want to do with it, I may make it a standalone pack.

Peace.

MrCrazyDude115
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2013 10:14
Quote: "I'm not a modeler nor a coder but i have been starting with a few retextures of tf341 characters and I'm pretty impressed with my self. Would you guys need any retextures of the stock characters to make them look like terrorist or something? Here is an example of one of the retextured characters."

I have also started retexturing characters, see my "MP 53 Retextures" Thread for my textures.

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2013 16:07
Update:
I've started work on the TAM-150 (finally)

As you can hopefully see, I plan on making it a versatile platform for multiple uses in game (here I've done a mock up of the 9k22 mounted atop of the trailer, as well as a basic transport trailer).

In terms of the pack itself I acknowledge I haven't been paying as much attention as I should to it, however I plan to change that.
I also hope to see some more contributions (I hope that the latter image may motivate you ), any form of contribution would be greatly appreciated by me and I'm sure the community

Thanks

Poloflece

Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2013 19:03
This reminds me here is the result of my Taliban retexture here are the pics

Im not sure if a retexture could work for something like this but if you decide you like it then i will do the finishing touches and post it!

sic1ne
Years of Service
User Offline
@ tomahawk cool bro thx looks awsome

Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2013 04:12
Here is the Texture

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Soviet176
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2013 16:11
If only I could own one of those beautiful vehicles polo

loler
Years of Service
User Offline
i really like the retextures and the vehicles are just awesome. nice to see such a good progress really looking forward this pack

its not a bug its a feature
XDwannesXD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2013 18:33 Edited at: 22nd Apr 2013 18:35
i made 2 safes, dont really know if they are handy in modern warfare but.. i'll send them to you Poloflece

screenshot:

-XDwannesXD
Corno_1
Years of Service
User Offline
Bump

Hey guys,
I hope this is not dead

To which email I should send all my files? They are not very good, but I think they are my best work so far.

Corno_1

Poloflece
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2013 14:47
I hope it isn't dead. I haven't been able to keep you guys updated or show you any content recently due to the apparent entire failing of my computer (it's being fixed atm) but it should be back on my desk soon. I don't believe that any file loss should occur however if so then I have backups of the main works of the pack.
I'm hoping for some more contributions but if none come through then at some stage I'll have to upload what we have. I've been talking to Anayar and it's been proposed that we should merge both this pack and his weapon pack.

Corno_1, if you want to send those through it's just the email below.

Thanks

Poloflece

Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2013 19:16
I have been working in blender and i decided to try my luck at a middle east house, i am really new to modeling and this is a WIP. I think i have been working on it for about 20 minuets.

Bejasc3D
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2013 19:53
Sorry everyone. Been out in the real world, looking for a real job, and also having a lot of computer issues. I've still got most of my media, but I won't be able to make any more for at least a week or so until I can get a new PC in order.

@Tomahawk The model looks pretty good, but the texture could definitely use some more work. 20 minutes is pretty quick for a model, I generally spend at least an hour on anything I do, unless it's dead simple.

@Everyone this pack isn't dead. Not yet. It's not too late to contribute, so that there can actually be enough content in the pack to amount to a release. If you think you can contribute in any way, please do!

Tomahawk
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2013 23:07
@Bejasc3D: I have not had any time to work on the model sadly, but that isn't even a texture. that is just a simple color from blender.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 22:45:21
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 22:45:21