Just tried that: no change. I've already tried restarting my machine, copying the updated files over the previous version, broadcasted to Android, but sofar nogo.
Also doesn't appear to be a path issue, for I've also tried unzipping it to my D:temp folder and doesn't change a bit.
I'm puzzled. Do not have any other issues.
PC on Win 10 V1709 build 16299.309
GS7edge on Android 7.0
- BlurH.ps doesn't exist in this referenced folder: only the BlurH.pc version. Found the file in Shader Raw and copied these files over to the Shader folder and now all work. Not sure if this was intended like that?
A few things/questions:
- I found on my Android phone the text labels are bit too big, blocking view at the actual objects they're indicating.
- Dragging round the objects can mess up the view. I know this is just a demo, but a simple button at top of screen to reset objects to their initial position would be handy to quickly restore view instead of restarting the program.
- Terrain shader looks great but is bit too heavy for my relic of a machine(kills the FPS), especially when combined with water . Mind you that this really is an old machine (2008), so yeah, understandable. But I do not have this with the inbuilt terrain stuff.
- When under water looking up it the water isn't transparent. Is there a way to change this?
Other than that; very nice stuff. Keep up the good work!