Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] World OF Warcraft Alpha Out In The Wild

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2004 21:42
Did valve ever comment on the HL2 leak on their OFFICIAL company site? I never did look.

http://www.dbspot.com/ - free webhosting (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Don't forget to listen to the unofficial DB streaming radio station: http://jimmykicks.ath.cx:8000
MrSevenHands
Years of Service
User Offline
http://www.battle.net/forums/wow/thread.aspx?FN=wow-general&T=937119&P=1&ReplyCount=154#post937119

Offical site. Raven, When first seeing your posts in these forums I thought maybe you knew what you were talking about. I was wrong..

It's ok to be wrong. Just admit it and laugh about it. What's the big deal.

That link is the proof, YOU ARE WRONG.
Chris K
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2004 23:07
Look at this guy --->

I swear he's planning something.

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2004 23:13
Like Raven's professional Blizzard hitmen ?

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball

I am the chainsaw paladin.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 03:07
Seven look at what the post says; read it carefully.
i must admit although i'm a member on Battle.net i very rarely check the forums; there's not much point considering i don't actually play the games that much.

well there's that and i have three account that i can never remember the passwords to. or actually even the user names, i think i have one called NightRaven; and my official one i believe is Leoni but ... can't remember my original one.

Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine!
900mhz|256mb|FX5200Ti 52.16|Dx9|WXP-Pro
DrakeX
Years of Service
User Offline
"Now I'm wondering if you are one of those furry/plushy freaks"

that was the worst episode of CSI ever! really! i was ready to change channels a few times, but there was nother else better on..

raven -- you're god, i bow down to you. after all having a link to a company's website in your profile is undeniable proof that you work there

athlon xp 2000+ | radeon 9500 pro 128mb | 512MB DDR | winXP pro | DBP 5.1b | B3D 1.85 | VC++ 6
predicted DBP P6 release date: March 28, 2004
DBP has made me bitter.
SiN
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 04:58 Edited at: 8th Jan 2004 04:59
hey,

okay, i cant believe i signed up just to reply to this post ... somewhat sad, but i have a question for the "great" raven. i'll attempt to stay relatively calm.

so ur a blizzard official right? now, while i'd be willing to believe u, we need a bit of proof. so here's what u need to do. goto the battle.net forums, and post a message. thats it. say something like "hey im raven & i work at blizzard" ... whatever u want ... if the "blizzard staff" avatar or post logo appear, i'll happly believe u.

cant remember ur password right? well, im sure there's some sort of password retreval system, and even if there isnt, u work at blizzard, ask the webmaster for it!

heh, lets see u lie ur way out of that !

SiN
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 05:07
Good one SiN. I should have asked him to do that before.

Of course he'll blather on about how he won't bother for us fools, or maybe how people in his ranking don't get that, or how he dosen't use battle.net anyways, or how he works for them 'outside' the company. All of which are false excuses obviously

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball

I am the chainsaw paladin.
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 06:29
I work at Blizzard South-SouthEast in the meat packing dept.

http://www.dbspot.com/ - free webhosting (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
Don't forget to listen to the unofficial DB streaming radio station: http://jimmykicks.ath.cx:8000
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
He's the janitor, and he mops their floors at night!

Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 11:25
you guys are f**king morons... no quite blatently the biggest bunch of idiots i've ever had the misfortune to speak to.

firstly, i've not said i'm a member of blizzard; i've not even innudendoed that i am. If i am or not do you think i'd even bother telling any of you pr**ks?
hell only 3 people who've posted here i even like enough to would be willing to tell, and 2 of them already know who i work for and what i do exactly. if the rest of you ever find out, i don't care; but it won't be from me.

just because i place blizzard.com as my website, doesn't automatically mean i work there... your the stupid twats you seem to have come to this conclusion NOT me.

oh and i'd suggest anyone on RGT who believes it is wise to bother Blizzard about me; i've warned them of what numbers my friends and family that might contact me are, if your not one of them you'll be given a warning; try again and they'll put a restraining order on you.

whether i work there or not is neither any of your businesses nor do any of yor have the right to harrass anyone i know. i'm no longer playing games and my friends aren't either; my life is non of any of your businesses so stay the F**K out of it.
you want to satify your own stupid curiosities about where i work, what i'm like and who i am then perhaps it might be a good idea to actually befriend me, else leave me the f**k alone; i'm tired of it, and alot of other people are tired of it too.

i have no ego complex here, the only people with complexes here are those people who seem to believe it is their right to pry into every nook and cranny of my life ... all the god damn s**t of being famous without actually being god damn famous.

leave me alone!
AND RICH FINISH THAT GOD DAMN PERSON BLOCKER SO THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO SEE MY POSTS ANYMORE!!

i really am glad that i have less than 90 posts left, means that soon i won't have to put up with any more of this BS from any of you.
i don't like you people, your not my friends, GO THE HELL AWAY FROM ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE

las6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 11:46
why don't you just leave?

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue.
Evil Noodle
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry but im getting a bit annoyed with your attitude,

Quote: "just because i place blizzard.com as my website, doesn't automatically mean i work there... your the stupid twats you seem to have come to this conclusion NOT me."

So were stupid twats for reading what youve written :-
http://www.maxforums.org/forum/forum.asp?t=193823&r=39&p=2

Quote: "i have no ego complex here, the only people with complexes here are those people who seem to believe it is their right to pry into every nook and cranny of my life ... all the god damn s**t of being famous without actually being god damn famous."

I suggest you get your head out of your pretentious little arse, noone is prying into your life ,they are mearly stating the facts as they see them ,it is yourself that is blowing it out of all proportion by trying to manipulate things to suit yourself. If you go around speaking half truths and blatant lies then what do you expect? anything that is true will just be tainted with the last lie you told.
empty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 14:05
Quote: "work for one of the larger game companies in Irvine,. but there's a few so i'll leave it upto you to decide from the artwork that comes from me in time."

Wouldn't it help to live near Irvine CA then? Or is there an Irvine near Abbots Langley?

Me, I'll sit and write this love song as I all too seldom do
build a little fire this midnight. It's good to be back home with you.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 14:43
Quote: "I suggest you get your head out of your pretentious little arse, noone is prying into your life ,they are mearly stating the facts as they see them ,it is yourself that is blowing it out of all proportion by trying to manipulate things to suit yourself. If you go around speaking half truths and blatant lies then what do you expect? anything that is true will just be tainted with the last lie you told. "

i'd suggest you read the thread over at RGT and look up at what mouse constantly is doing... he is constantly baggering companies they've either worked for or been associated with.
as for the link i never told anyone who i worked for ... sides, fred said they're a good crowd and i believe him.

and Empty, get screwed oki; and for your information there is an Irvine in the UK. Why don't you find it, might take you enough time to leave me the hell alone.

las6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 14:50
Quote: "i'd suggest you read the thread over at RGT and look up at what mouse constantly is doing... he is constantly baggering companies they've either worked for or been associated with"

Could you already stop the lying?!!
I'm sick of it already, especially when you're whining about RGT. Like that would exist anymore, btw. Only LLRGT for now. And I see no "mouse" there. Besides, you're banned from there anyway, so what do you know?

if you want to be alone, then get lost!

Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue.
empty
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 14:58
Quote: "and for your information there is an Irvine in the UK"

I know, but it's not near Abbots Langley.

Me, I'll sit and write this love song as I all too seldom do
build a little fire this midnight. It's good to be back home with you.
Rob K
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 16:19 Edited at: 8th Jan 2004 16:21
Raven, for heaven's sake grow up!

Swearing on the forum, begging for flamewars and generally being abusive isn't acceptable. With apologies to the people who do wish to participate in civilised discussion, thread locked.

BlueGUI Plugin:http://blue.robert-knight.net / BlueIDE http://blueide.sf.net-Free Replacement editor for DBPro

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 04:02:14
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 04:02:14