Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Dreams

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2004 07:14
Quote: "Strange that this dream actually gave me an idea for a game."

Heh. Just you wait for my super-cool martial arts game "Find the Zombie Finger".

Current project: Parking Lot (puzzle game, 30% complete)
Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2004 09:59 Edited at: 22nd Jan 2004 10:00
And you can all play my "Weird foggy whale going around mansion and slaughtering your family while you hide in the toilet game" when I've made it... in my head...

You can hear strange noises coming from the hallway... you are hidden in the toilet. Exits are to the north. There is a loo brush here.

Command : Get loo brush

I cannot see a "loo brush" here.

Command : But it's bloody on the floor!

I do not understand.

Command : North

I do not understand.

Command : Go North

Nope.

Command : N

You go north. You are in the hallway. There is a foggy blue whale here. Exits are to the south. You see a whale killing harpoon here, next to the ironing board.

Command : Get harpoon and kill whale

I see no harpoon. The whale kills you and you die. (DUH)

Play again?

See how much fun dreams can be?

Cheers

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing
PiratSS
Years of Service
User Offline
Today, I dreamt that I won 2000$ in Roll Up The Rim coffee. I don't usually drink it(once a year or so)

Dual AMD Athlon MP 2x1GHZ | IBM 15000Rpm SCSI 73.4 Gb X 2 | e-GeForce Ti4400 | Audigy 2 + 7.1 Surround sound | 17' Monitor | Ugly mouse
M00NSHiNE
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2004 15:46
When I dream I cant do what I want, which makes them boring.

Currently thinking of a new company name
Sticking to a project idea for once
Megaton Cat
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jan 2004 16:41
I call this one The Ice Tower
Read it now!

It was snowing hard one day, we had a day off for school as it was buried in snow so no one could find it.

Me and my friend got bored so we built a huge ice replica of that big tower from "Lord Of The Rings". We built it right next to his apartement building.

We started a game development studio at the top but got bored and left. Eventually it got warmer and the ice on which the tower was supported on cracked off...

The huge thing slowly tipped over right on my friend's apartement building, and smashed through it like card board with a loud crunch sending people flying from thier balcony's screaming like ants and hitting the ground with splats.

The tower tore completly into the middle of the building and shattered on impact once it hit the bottom causing several other buildings to collapse around it.

The pieces of ice from the tower rained down upon the entire area, peircing people's heads, necks, and torsos and causing insane car accidents as a track rolled over 10 cars and exploded.

People were running around screaming like maniacs and there was panic and mayham everywhere. Some kid ran in circles and tripped, then impaled himself on a peice of sticking ice that was sticking out.

Me and my friend tried to act innicent as we backed away towards Best Buy. We each then bought an xbox.

The End
Don't ask me what goes on in my screwed mind...

DB generation: http://www.excaver.com/dbg
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the Matrix Reformated
PiratSS
Years of Service
User Offline
OMG!! That's messed up megaton, especially that you got bored and left the tower "_"

Dual AMD Athlon MP 2x1GHZ | IBM 15000Rpm SCSI 73.4 Gb X 2 | e-GeForce Ti4400 | Audigy 2 + 7.1 Surround sound | 17' Monitor | Ugly mouse

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 05:25:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 05:25:04