Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / illegal imigration

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Another pointless post by Ion Stream.
(This might go on forever)

Quote: "I've seen the word programming and I'm not sure what it means. Anybody please explain?"

Quote: "We shouldn't sacrifice the truth to preserve "balance"."
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2004 11:55
I like the big wall idea. I think we should build a big wall around the White House and rename it the White Castle, and make the Secret Service dress up in polished chrome armor and use broadswords and tower shields instead of MP5s and Smith & Wessons. The President will become High King, but he'll really be manipulated by the Secretary of Defense (renamed the Evil Vizier) who plots to take over the kingdom for himself. Elections will be removed completely. Anyone who wants to leave the country will be turned into a zombie via teleported Umbrella Corp. virii. The Middle East will be renamed the Marshes of Molag and marked on all maps with 'Very Sticky'. Any other ideas?

[center]
forget as boolean : forgive as boolean : if forgive=1 : forget=0 : else : forgive=1 : endif
ionstream
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2004 12:43
While we are in a dream world: Everybody would get a super hover tank, with like, a laser gun. And a rocket launcher with infinite ammo! And if we die, we could just respawn wherever we want, and the tank with respawn with us. And life would be just like Battlefield 1942, except with hovertanks. And, a million chocolate bars.

This image is not visible to idiots.

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2004 16:26
A million choc bars! - you had me at hovertank!

Van-B

It's c**p being the only coder in the village.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 00:28:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 00:28:02