Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Doom the movie.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2005 00:28
How can they get away with this madness! The whole point of doom is that you are fighting creaters from hell! That is a billion times more interesting than a virus.

Guns arn't the problem, people are the problem, shoot all the people and guns arn't a problem anymore.
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2005 03:00
NES : FF 1-4
SNES : FF 5-6
Is this Japanese or English?
I've got Final Fantasy 2 English (which is really FF4 if I'm thinking straight) for the SNES.

I just bought FF1&2 for the GBA though. It's great fun. I always sucked it up bad at the original versions, and they've eased up on the difficulty for this one so that you can play through nice and smoothly with minimal grinding. In the time it took me on the original to get the pirate ship from Pravoka I'm already heading toward the Vampire in Earth Cave.

While I'm on this subject (I've become an addict ), I've got the PC version of FF7, and since I'm running XP Home it's been crashing and I couldn't get it to run in hardware accelerated mode. I downloaded a patch to fix the hardware acceleration problem, and now not only does everything run faster (including FMVs w00t) but it hasn't crashed in a VERY long time.

Crazy Donut Productions, Current Project: Project Starbuks
Sony stole our name!
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jan 2005 04:18
Dunno, I do find it confusing given that here in the UK.. I didn't really know about Final Fantasy until VII on the Playstation.
The early history of the series is just smoke and mirrors given how things seemed to be released.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-23 06:21:16
Your offset time is: 2024-09-23 06:21:16