Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Mounted 50 Cal Machine Gun

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Oct 2006 13:21
Quote: "Send me the machine gun NOW!!"

No machine gun for you...
You forgot to say PLEASE.

BigBoy
Years of Service
User Offline
very nice
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2006 02:24
LOAC is mandatory for us to take annually or when ever the training puke loses the darn certificate or forgets to update us.

Yes I am still Egress have been for a little under 10yrs.

As long as you have tobasco MRE's aren't all bad.

RF
Jonno
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Oct 2006 07:30 Edited at: 30th Oct 2006 07:30
Hmmm...Does anyone know how to animate weapons in Milkshape?

Bit of dis-organisation in the system there RF? Loosing a training certificate...lol

Nope, Im not eating MRE's until I am in the Army, or the Sergent makes us eat them at ADFC or I am paid. Lol. (Ive never tried US or UK ones, just Aussie ones. And they taste like crud. The Anzac biscuits need a hammer to eat...)

If we do "hand" our 50 out, it would be for non-commercial games. But if there are huge amounts of people on the forum asking for it, I won't be bothered e-mailing it to every person, we'll just post it here...some were.

Merry Christmas!

Jonno
Years of Service
User Offline
Animating takes tooooooo long!!!! Can someone help animate it? Ive got the fire spot, and i tried to make the re-load animation, but being once in Navy cadets, they never let us load the 50's..(they let us look at them on the Patrol boats...not fun)..and even in Army Cadets we fire the Austrian Steyr.. (Thats why I hate them...I hate anything issued by the SUCK...there plastic, and they take too many rounds to stop anything. One round from an M-16 or an M-4, and they will be writhing in pain on the ground, like a North Korean soldier has tried Tae Kwon Do on them) and I don't think they will let us fire a 50..

So anyone who knows what a 50 re-loading is like, can someone send us a clip, a pic, or do it for us?

We decided we don't like the weapons modeled by Pokey, so were going to use the model pack 5 ones...so the 50 might be going out for free! (and model pack 5 ones have hands.)

Jonno

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 18:20:59
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 18:20:59