Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / infuriating moving entities! does anyone know how to solve this?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2006 01:47
Whenever i place small entities such as keys or ammo, they don't appear where i place them. does this happen to anyone else, and if it does, how do you fix it?

"If it weren't for monsoor here, this town wouldn't be here, and that kid would never grow up to lie about texas!"
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2006 02:06
Make sure you press ENTER to have them sit on the surface underneath them. Or is that not what you meant?

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2006 02:12
there on surfaces. buy sometimes they appear 3-4 feet (in the game) to the left or right of where i put them.

"If it weren't for monsoor here, this town wouldn't be here, and that kid would never grow up to lie about texas!"
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2006 03:14
After you place an object such as a key you can right click on it and use the arrow keys and the page up and page down keys to adjust its position.
You might also make the key in question immobile as well.
That might help too.

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2006 04:22
i know how to move objects. they are set to immobile! These infuriating entities are bugging the [I wont say it] out of me! it never happens with large entities, just the really small ones!

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Nov 2006 04:39
I have the same problem with keys sometimes they just don't appear where they are placed...

I usually have to open up a previous save to get around the problem... Also I have found this mainly with the sci-fi keys

'Dawn of the Fallen Angel' coming soon(ish)...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 22:30:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 22:30:40