Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] School Daze: Free school entity/segment pack from 3DDesign.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2007 23:47 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 05:36

Owen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2007 23:55
maybe, bunsen burner taps wud be good, for a science lab though, we use them at school.........

Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Jan 2007 23:56
Hubdule just got pwned...

Looking excellent so far... could I request a whiteboard...

thanks

Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice one Loc. I dig the flyer presentation. That classroom in the pic looks like The Ritz compared to the kinds I had.
Slayer706
Years of Service
User Offline
That first classroom picture looks almost exactly like my 8th grade science class. Same floor tiles and everything.
Looks good, the only thing I would suggest are little things like pencils, textbooks, notebooks to put on the desks so the entire class doesn't look the same. Are those erasers and chalk seperate entities or are they apart of the chalk board?
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 00:39 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 00:40
Buy her books... send her to school... what does she do? She kills the teacher!

Excellent presentation and work so far. Thanks LOC.

Best.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 00:51
Loc, how about some dinner hall props? Such as the tings food is kept in to keep it hot and serving trays (the wooden or plastic tray's).

Also, what about music props, in general?
Steam Assassin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 01:19
Incredible.

How about some fetuses in little jars?

Your signature has been erased by a Mod, because I am bored.
tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 01:36
good for you Locrian.

A couple of ideas, round clock and a cut up frog.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
LOL Been away for a few days and loc let lose again hehe.

Nice one looking good S4

Im a wizz at texturing toilets
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 02:09
Quote: "Hubdule just got pwned..."

haha, yea.

sigh, what would the forums be without Loc?

can't wait!

Be sure to check the forum for special offers, and free stuff!
Marine10 beta corp
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 02:22
Wow, love the entities, but you might need a projector...

Other than that, I love the "five six, pick-up sticks" thing...

might want some back-packs, or (for a horror theme) A teacher hanging from a rope (dead).
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 03:06
How do you keep modeling those awesome babes?
If they would have had girls like that at school I never would have graduated.

Michael S
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 03:12
How about:
Test tubes and beakers
Lockers
a coat rack with lab coats hanging from it
a TV
Lunch room style tables
Vending machines
A rolled down wall mounted world map
A globe
Some individual desks

If the speed of light is 299,792,458 meters per second, how fast is dark?
Check out my current forum:http://ninjasoftforum.proboards107.com/index.cgi
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 05:45 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 05:47
Updated the first post. I got a few more models done tonight but only got the work station in the game. Tomorrow should be a good day of updates.

I appreciate all the kind words and all the ideas. Some I had but the fetus in a jar took me back. I think I can make the glass transparent, then a cylinder inside the jar representing the liquid with a different color and transparency, then the fetus inside that. May look really cool.

I thought about lunch tables too. Open and the ones folded up(Not sure if your schools did this with they're tables).

All some really good ideas guys. It's anyone that wants it's pack( I need to redefine this: Anyone using FPSC. Not for use in DBP or any other engine), so do like these people if something specific wasn't mentioned.

I'll do a white board.

Anyways peace and night
Loc
Gemstone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Loc, as usual, you come through with something that makes me drop my jaw. About the only thing I could think of to improve it would be a couple of school-type characters, but that's another pack.

Formerly JMC...
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 07:27 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 07:35
The female model looks like Victoria dressed up with drag and drop stuff from Poser, hardly a professional modeling tool for a serious 3d person, however if its for eye candy to mask the actual contents quality then it serves its purpose well as a distraction to what is really being modeled.

I cannot see anything special regarding the models presented within the context of the title.
When you compare it other works it feels a little blocky and rushed.

http://www.mr-cad.com/popup_image.php?pID=1075?=.

Perhaps its a knee jerk reaction to another users work on this forum where the concept was bred out of contempt, and clearly rushed without thought.

It is a good attempt, I guess, but hardly anything remotely impressive.

Hubdule
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 07:51
Hi Locrian,

nice work. Models look slim with nice textures.

Congratulations

Life is good!
Webmaster and Support for: http://www.fpscreator.de and http://www.darkbasic.de
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
Loc's never hid the fact that he uses Poser as a 2D tool. He's put it to a lot of good use in creative and lateral ways IMO. His realtime work is done in 3DS.

When it comes to simple set pieces, super low poly is definately the way to go with FPSC. Saves bacon for characters and weapons. In case it has been missed, this will be a no-charge pack from him. Compared to the work that set him off, I'd say there is much more attention to detail going on here.

While I may have mixed feelings about his methods sometimes, I find his intentions easily understandable.

Indy, I think seeing "nothing special" is pretty much what Loc saw. And he reacted by providing a higher quality, lower cost alternative for a community he enjoys being a part of.
tschwarz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 08:16
Indi - You seem to be very interested in the school packs, Perhaps you can create a new thread and create a pack also. I am sure a lot of us here on the fpsc boards would love to see a 5 year veteran of tgc show us how a well planned out table and chair should be modeled for the best look and frame rates for fpsc.

Thank you I look forward to your thread which will hopefully help the fpsc community because your post here surely wasn't much help and was rather rude.
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 08:46 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 09:02
Being a moderator for this whole community, means I have a responsibility to look out for people who attempt to thwart other peoples right to be here and share artwork/code and ideas.

I also have a responsibility to defend you when someone does it to you.

If your aware of anyone behaving in this way, please feel free to contact me or any moderator regarding abuse in that form.

I saw in a previous post Loc gloating that his actions in previous attempts have run others off the
boards. TGC frowns on losing customers in this regard, its not acceptable and wont be tolerated in any shape or form. It may be ok from where you come but its not condoned here.

I dont appreciate that style of community and you all as members should not have to tolerate it.
Ive known Hubdule for a very long time as a valued older member who has contributed many times to this community as I have done also. I didnt appreciate seeing a negative attitude to his collection. As artists and programmers you should have more self respect for each other and yourselves. There is no call for it at all, its just ego bashing at a digital bully level. Not welcome here im afraid.

Everyone is at a different level of artistic talent, and from my experiences I dont see anything impressive. Is that a crime to suggest that? Its a simple opinion from someone who has seen a lot of good and bad, my critical eye might be more harsher but when I see something impressive I say so.

I could of said that sucked in a younger language context but it fails to help the person improve the artwork and I would be a hypocrite by not being positive.

If my opinion is rude by your estimate, I can do nothing for you, your all entitled to an opinion as I am also. Even if i dont believe in your opinion or not see eye to eye Im still here as a moderator to make it a peaceful place for all customers.

Let this be a warning to you all, negative insults what I read from LOC in previous posts towards much older members are not welcome here. They are not welcome period towards anyone.

Racial insults like go back to your community forum etc. are especially not warranted.

You wont see me around unless there are issues that need to be resolved in regards to customers being intimidated by other customers with bravado and ego.etc thats a big no-no loc, dont let it happen again mate. its ok to be passionate but dont mistake it for an excuse to show less respect.

As for making a package for the FPSC community, I might actually give that a shot down the track.
I might even take a different approach to making school based models and choose something else.
I have recently purchased maya 8.0 so I may yet put in some time for FPSC, but later down the track. At the moment,I have a project to work on as well as a company to run, and a GF, plus i have to moderate this place and squeeze some sport in between all that.

I have said what is required now, and I have given my opinion of what I have seen so far.
Please make sure you understand what is involved and why I have made an interjection.

Luke314pi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 13:24
Loc, you crack me up. Great textures so far, keep it up!

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 14:21 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 14:42
First thing I want to say, is that after the 18th when the pack is posted I ask the mods to remove the post like the the proceeding and this one, so when future members find this pack they are not privy to the 'behind the scenes drivel' that's taking place here. I'll also let you know when this can be locked so it's just a thread to get some free gear.....I'll need no thanks later on for this.

OK, now to my lil DBP buddies,

First and foremost, I want to say thank-you to Hubdule for his comment. He obviously has class that lacks in other people. And when all is said and done, he bowed out of this with dignity. I can respect that, even if I can't respect some ill proportioned models for 12$. Him posting words, not taking into account our last meeting, and only the thread at hand, shows him a reasonable person.

@Indi,
Quote: "The female model looks like Victoria dressed up with drag and drop stuff from Poser,"

Wrong. Is Vic the only model your familiar with, so that's what you spewed off with? It's not Vic, though it is a poser model. (So that's a point off for you guys playing the home game.)

Quote: " hardly a professional modeling tool for a serious 3d person"

Wrong.
http://www.e-frontier.com/article/archive/371/
If it's good enough for a Jet Li movie or many other projects, I hardly consider those guys armatures. (Hmm two un researched and false statements in the first paragraph...I hope this gets better don't you guys?)

Quote: "I cannot see anything special regarding the models presented within the context of the title.
When you compare it other works it feels a little blocky and rushed.
http://www.mr-cad.com/popup_image.php?pID=1075?=."

So then you link to a page with high poly chair models? Your really a mod for a game engine? Was TGC like in need of staff at the time or something?

Quote: "Perhaps its a knee jerk reaction to another users work on this forum where the concept was bred out of contempt,"

Um? How much thought goes into a table? Are we talking about the same items here?
Quote: " and clearly rushed without thought."

Like some of the above post in my thread perhaps?

Quote: "It is a good attempt, I guess, but hardly anything remotely impressive."

Yeah the stuff that selling for $12.00 is much more impressive.

Can anyone say "Fisher Price", "Play School" thickness maybe? What the heck is that dado that runs around the thickness of the table for? Has anyone ever actually seen a table that looks like this in these proportions?

Only pic I could find of something similar since I'm not sure what that piece of equipment is in the BG is, was this-

(sorry mods only image I could find looking up "gym class" in Google. I searched 44 pages, this being on page 10, for that rack in the background for my demonstration)
How big are the players hands supposed to be to wrap around those telephone poles...Yeah those are much more planed out then mine. I bow to the uberness of which I have no claim.

@Errant AI,
Your the only "pro" that's even taking part in these convos. I would love to know any commercial titles Indi has worked on. In saying this-
Quote: "When it comes to simple set pieces, super low poly is definitely the way to go with FPSC."
, if you have to explain to a mod for a gaming engine why a link to high poly versions of chairs is a different world then a low poly model for a game, then it's probably not worth your time, though I do thank you for your words, and views, as I'm sure all members around here do. Good, bad, or indifferent, I always appreciate your post.

@Terry
All I can do is smile brother. Thank-you

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.....

@Indi
Quote: "I saw in a previous post Loc gloating that his actions in previous attempts have run others off the
boards. TGC frowns on losing customers in this regard, its not acceptable and wont be tolerated in any shape or form. It may be ok from where you come but its not condoned here."

You just really don't do any research when you post do you? The time I "ran off" a person was more a term. The last person I did this to (Inovator), still regularly post, and now values my opinion. You may want to check a few of his threads. Saying I ran him off, as well as another term I use-"Hurting their wallet", was a reference to me making packs of sub quality useless by duplicating the items in the packs and releasing them for free.

Quote: "As artists and programmers you should have more self respect for each other and yourselves. There is no call for it at all, its just ego bashing at a digital bully level. Not welcome here I'm afraid."

And even if he's a friend you should have been telling him that that stuff was not worth 12$. I have no problem with models or textures that aren't pro quality. I love Butter and Fred's styles. The difference is though, that they aren't taking advantage of the community. And even if you won't do it...that's where I put my foot down.

Quote: "Everyone is at a different level of artistic talent, and from my experiences I don't see anything impressive. Is that a crime to suggest that? Its a simple opinion from someone who has seen a lot of good and bad, my critical eye might be more harsher but when I see something impressive I say so."

Um, I've looked at your site man. I'm not impressed either. It's graphically infantile for a site that's supposed to showcase to others work in an attempt to garner work as a graphic designer.

Wants up with those octagons? Over do the blur tool a lil? You actually posted that as an example?

A photoshop tut? What's up with that blue background?
When doing a design, I suggest thinking about your lay out and not trying to combine page eleven tutorials with page twelve just because they're sequential.

Quote: "Let this be a warning to you all, negative insults what I read from LOC in previous posts towards much older members are not welcome here. They are not welcome period towards anyone."

Like I said before...I'm not changing. I post appropriately for the time. If it's a member, new or old, that's taking advantage of the community, they will get no different from me.

Quote: "Racial insults like go back to your community forum etc. are especially not warranted."

If that came across as racial, that is one thing I'll apologize for.
Hubdule, For that I'm sorry. The post was only a reference to the only post I really remember from you in our community, asking if it was OK to do a German version of the TGC site to better spread it's word. The sentence was said with the intention of- "You may allow that crap on your site, but were not standing for it here". No more, or less, but I can see how that could loose something in translation between German/Aussie inflection and American.

Mods I would ask you again, when the installer is posted can we remove this and other post, or is there a problem because some of the post are made by a mod?
Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 14:47
Wow, loc, nice long post, and i have a feeling this will be locked before you can post the models, loc vs. indi, who will win the flame war??? lol
i got 10$ on loc...

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 14:56
Nice pack Locrian.very nice.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 15:17 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 15:42
@Bloodeath 6 6 6
Nah he'd win. He has the "ban" button. But he most certainly wouldn't win on any other forum. The post lack research and any credibility. Really when 2 people are judging my stuff like say Errant or Indi, being Indi is no more then like an indie, and Errant we all know is a pro, I'll take Errant's words to heart. Errant isn't always tea and cookies to me either. He tells me when things don't look right. I appreciate that. I don't need to be coddled like an infant regarding my hobby.

As for the pack, one way or another it will be available. If not here, then certainly I'd make it available to all the FPSC related sites around. You also have to remember S4 works with me, and he's much more the good cop to my bad cop, so even if I, as Locrian, could not post it for 3DDesign, S4 could post it, as anymore he's as much a part of what I offer as I am.

EDIT:
@Slayer706,
Sorry I wasn't ignoring your post man, I'd just missed it. Yes the erasers and the chalk are part of the board. I think that would have been chintzy of me to count those as one of the 19 items each.
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 15:32
AWESOME STUFF!

Btw now we can simulate the cambrige high school massacre

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff THE FORUM IS UP! JOIN NOW AND GET UNREALEASED MODEL PACK! Space open for first 3 joiners.
Hubdule
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 16:15
@Locrian

I know it's a bit offtopic now but I want to make this clear:

Quote: "The post was only a reference to the only post I really remember from you in our community, asking if it was OK to do a German version of the TGC site to better spread it's word. The sentence was said with the intention of- "You may allow that crap on your site, but were not standing for it here"."

I never asked to do a german version of the TGC page. It IS the official german FPSC page. It even uses the official german box design and I work with TGC and the official german distributor EMME on all german translations for the MPs and upgrades. As I also said before, I haven't made the models of the School MP, they were made by a user.

Back to topic:
I know that you want to prove that you can create better models and give all FPSC users the chance to get the models for free. But don't you think it would be more clever to create something unique instead of your copies? I understand that you think 12$ or 8,99€ is too much for these few models. I respect that.

As I've seen your work before, I know that you're very talented, so why don't you use your skills to produce some unique stuff? I don't post much these days but I read quite a lot.

Maybe a new thread where users give their ideas what could be usefull and what they want. Would make more sense to me.

Life is good!
Webmaster and Support for: http://www.fpscreator.de and http://www.darkbasic.de
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 16:32
Quote: "Ive known Hubdule for a very long time as a valued older member who has contributed many times to this community as I have done also. I didnt appreciate seeing a negative attitude to his collection."

That's what this is really all about, isn't it? Even the younger age group here can see that. To cross over to a forum you never visit or care about to stand up for your friend was rather childish. You would have done better to have told him to "suck it up" and work on his modeling skills.

Quote: "I could of said that sucked in a younger language context but it fails to help the person improve the artwork and I would be a hypocrite by not being positive.
"

No, that's exactly what you did, and your attempt to be coy while doing so was very transparent. In fact, your entire response and involvement here stinks of immaturity. I would think (would hope) that a moderator would have more maturity and sense.

Best.

*My apologies to LOC and all here.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 16:44 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 16:52
@Hubdule
Hmm, must of had you confused with another...my bad...Still my intentions stand from my point of view at the time. It wasn't meant a racial thing....only a "Your not doing that crap here" thing

Because replicating the items makes that pack useless. And I will be making items the users want. I can't for the life of me pick out 18 items in those 2 pictures on that site( and there's no segments shown as listed), so beyond replicating what I see, as to not leave out something the buyers of that pack may actually need, I'm also doing things the users request to fill in the blanks of a 19 entity/3 segment free pack.

Bottom line is your not pandering that pack on this forum without some opposition. In a deal much like this one, I know the mod Keith has said "It's just healthy competition". Well that pack better really appeal to people for 12$ over a similar one for free. Also I see by your thread history, you don't really have a history of paying any dues. It's one thing to make a totally uber pack like Errant and to have never given anything(he started his guns before freebies like the crown vic), but to try and sell stuff wile you or your friends are practicing modeling isn't going to fly in this community.

Bottom line is I see an injustice. And one that I can do something about. The 'School Daze' pack will be released on both forums, much like your is. Like it or not. You should have taken the advice, and pulled your ad. Now I'm forced to make a similar post on the German forums in the same manner as your doing here. As you see, I care little about how much a part of the Good Ole Boys club you are around here. Being an older member in no way justifies shoddy work at exhorbitant prices for the quality. And you may be part of the DBP Good Ole Boys....But if ya notice were in FPSC land....where even your friend Indi isn't winning over the hearts on this side. All the Mods here can see my publicly posted email. One even contacts me via my personal account that's not listed(I'll not name names so the brunt of everything here's on my shoulders, so just stay on the DL). If I'd done anything wrong, I'd of been contacted more then certainly, by the four daddy's I have, without you running to one that would do something. We take care of our own around here.

@xplosys
Quote: "*My apologies to LOC and all here."

Don't worry about it....I'm messing it up as well...Hopefully after this pack is posted we can get someone to clean it up, though I don't know if that's possible with a mod, which I take is higher then an FPSC mod, makes the post. I want my post deleted that are off topic as well though too. So we'll see.
Pus In Boots
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 17:12
Locran, the work your producing here is top notch. I could use some school entities. That way, I can subject myself to another six hours of torture when I get on the computer of a weekday. In regards to Indi's comments, moderator or not, you need a good noob slap on the behind. Loc has gone out of his way to make some models for the community and you go digging up the past on his thread. If you to want to duke it out with, the ring awaits you, but while your on a thread showcasing media, I think we'd all appreciate it if you saved your squabbling for someone who truly deserves it at the time in question.

Quote: "Btw now we can simulate the Cambridge high school massacre
"

Is that like the columbine massacre? Come to think of it, massacres always happen in school. I wonder why?

Your signature has been erased by a mod. How about that?
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 17:34
Loc,
There is no problem with you posting your pack and I will make every attempt to clean up this thread and all...
My advice would be to let everybody say what they want in this thread and then I can lock it and you can start a new thread with your pack posted in it when you get ready to release it.

JRH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 18:18
Fantastic, I've no more time here, got to be quick!

Get it?
filya
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 18:22
Loc,

Concentrate on the models. Why waste time in non-sensical stuff? We all know whats right here and whats not...you don't need to prove a thing.

The respect you have in this community is something you can be proud of. And such respect does not come easy.

Carry on and best wishes.

-filya

-- game dev is fun...but taking up too much time --
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
@indi
Quote: "Being a moderator for this whole community, means I have a responsibility to look out for people who attempt to thwart other peoples right to be here and share artwork/code and ideas.

I also have a responsibility to defend you when someone does it to you. "

I feel that you not done your job on this as you where on the side of someone who wanted to charge a silly amount of money to the public for models and this is not looking after the community at all its looking after your mate.

Loc on the side of the cummunity and feel's very strong when somebody is selling a product thats not very good or trying to make a fast buck out of the people on the forums.

Best S4

Im a wizz at texturing toilets
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 19:15
Ive kind of learned, you cant post what you really think in these forums, otherwise you'll have a mod biting at your feet.

Best just to keep your mouth shut, or fear being slapped or banned, which Ive been pushed around with.

(what I have just posted, is not aimed at any one in particular)

--

Loc, once your done with this pack, I will probably have use for some of it, if not all of it, so thanks for your work.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 20:10
Higgins,
Anybody can say what they think as long as it falls within the guidelines of the AUP.
If you insult your fellow forum members or are rude for the sake of just being rude then you can expect the mods to react...no matter who you are.
And some mods handle situations differently than others do.
For instance...the Mod Police have not come down on anyone who has posted in this thread for their posts in this thread (that I am aware of) so you can feel free to speak your mind.
I have been watching this thread so it's not like it is not being moderated.
I think I have been more than fair.Some of these posts have little to do with the topic of the thread in question but I have left them here so everybody gets a chance to read them and get whatever out of their system.
When Loc gets ready to post his pack you are going to see a lot of them disappear unless he opts to post his pack in a new thread.
And in case anybody wonders...I am the evil guy that deletes most of the posts/threads around here.
If I didn't the top page of this forum would be filled with locked threads.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 20:27
Don't bother making a pencil, pen, stapler, or wastecan; Locrian. As soon as the Old Man gets off his butte, we'll be posting the free Office Pack (you know, the one I made almost a year ago) in FPSC format.

-Keith

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 20:43
Higgins,

I have no fear of getting ANY kind of slap or whatever if i post my thoughts.i just think to let it sound as less mean as possible.so i wont get any trouble with the Moderator's(So far,i only had like...5 mod edits and nothing more )

Benjamin A
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 21:03
Locrain, cool stuff! I don't have any requests except for bloodless versions also Lookign forward to the final results!

Quote: "As soon as the Old Man gets off his butte, we'll be posting the free Office Pack (you know, the one I made almost a year ago) in FPSC format."

That's good news Keith, wouldn't mind using that for my projects!

FPSC is lacking things like this, so great initiatives!

http://www.gamefun4u.nl/index.html
GameFun4U, the ultimate funtainment. Cool Games and Resources for your own games.
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 21:22
Ah,Keith...the infamous office pack.
Those are some nice models...I cheated and got the non-FPSC version of the pack and converted them.
They will go good with Loc's school pack.

JRH
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 22:14
I seen the tables that the other guy done, and yours are WAY better, problem is the other guys ones reminded me of what they could be used for and that I've seen things like them afore(before, slang). I seen them in banks, with covered fronts and in some post offices, and in the Local Pensioner Home. They both have thier reasons. I don't mean to insult anyone but yours are by far the best, not the OAP house ones,
C YA

Get it?
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 22:18 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 22:23
Just jumping in to read the scuttle butt..hehe..anyways just got 4 more models done and thought before I made all FPSC ready I'd look in.

@Higgins,
Man you and I word things differently though. I've seen you call people things like a moron and such. I on the other hand, make them feel like one...theres a huge difference, and this keeps me within the AUP. I'm not deluded here. I know this is a dictatorship. I never minded the way you posted myself, but I have seen ya say things where I was like.."Oh my!". It's all in the delivery man. I also keep a majority or people laughing, which makes a big differance. But basically you can be banned for anything. I myself got a noob slap for other peoples reactions. My post fell well within the AUP, and was even told this, but I got a slap because of others reaction...figure that one out. Basically were at the IP holders whim. No more or less

@Keith,
Well I did do a pencil as that was one of the request, but luckily I stepped in to look at this. I'll make sure and not duplicate anything further. I was about to do a waste basket. Thanks for the heads up.

@Ben,
I'm throwing all the psd's in a zip as well so if you can open photoshop files all youd have to do is hide the layer....easy-smeasy.
Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Nice stuff Loc!

He said, "You drink when you're lonely." No I drink when I want!
He said, "You'll never be sober." Sure. Why would I want that?
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 23:35
Here's a link to the pack I'm talking about. It's been done for quite some time now (there's even a white-out bottle). The answering machine is just something I made up in my head....apparently some people are using it as some sort of bomb.

-Keith

SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 23:41
In the past, I have posted the way I have, because my vocabulary is not top notch. So as you may well guess, I dont have the meanings to words Ive heard.

But any way, like Ive said, the pack should be of use to me, so thank you once again Loc.
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2007 00:02
Quote: "(So far,i only had like...5 mod edits and nothing more )"

I've had ZIP

indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2007 01:44
Ive stated what is required from you Loc, If you cant abide by what has been suggested, you will see me post again. The warning has been issued and there will be no extra chance if anything pops up in the future.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2007 02:13
And I told you I don't change partner...kk thx
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2007 03:38
If you fail to adhere to the rules supplied, I will have no choice but to put you on moderation.
If you cant control your actions we have tools to manage this very effectively.

Once again, Ive stated what is required from you, failure to apply some decent respect towards other members will result in your posts going through a moderated process, you will still be able to post however it will have to be viewed by a moderator before going live.

The continuation towards negative forum dwelling will result in a temp ban, if it continues beyond that a permanent ban from your isps account can be arranged as well.

Its all up to you now mate. your responsible for your posts, no one else as well as your actions.
It would be a shame to see you take that path, its really no sweat off my back if you fail to hear the warnings presented to you now.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:09:55
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:09:55