Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / A helicopter for you folks

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 17:16
Maybe you can post your helicopter (if it is FPSC ready and you post an in-game screenshot) in your own thread and quit spamming mine.
If you can do better so be it.
Just post it elsewhere.
This is my thread about my helicopter and if you want to post your own do it in your own thread.
Thank you.

Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Mar 2007 23:32
that's right,fred
STICK IT TO THE MAN!
lol

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios

Logo made at http://www.grsites.com/logo
Jhon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Mar 2007 15:44
the chopper looks nice on the screenie although the texture looks a bit "cheap". i´ll try to make a better texture for you

i´ve written "jhon" the wrong way on purpose
Key1Cracker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2007 02:47
Thanks . nice work
Venge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2007 07:00
I just noticed your avatar is metallica.(yay)
Never got that close to the screen before

a.k.a. me
formerly known as "i hate you"
smith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2007 13:38
Quote: "STICK IT TO THE MAN!"

FredP is the man. He expresses his mod skills...everyday..like deleting threads, that may damage his reputation. So somehow, I don't think he can stick it to himself, unless he had..super super glue. Or a hot glue gun. Now that hurts..

big..hahaha..you said big!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2007 16:19
I personally don't care what you think of my rep or my mod skills.
Just because I don't let people run through here doing whatever the heck they want...which is usually why people post drivel like this.
I delete threads because people post stuff that doesn't belong there or is a waste of forum space and if I didn't the whole front page would be locked threads and all of the legitimate posts would be pushed down.
And you will notice that if a member follows the AUP and the rules in the stickies at the top of the forums their threads don't get locked and/or deleted.
I have a job to do and if you don't like it that's just too bad.

Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2007 16:25 Edited at: 18th Mar 2007 16:27
Too right, Fred.
If you people scroll through pages and pages of the forums, you will see how many pointless and unnessecary threads there are.
These threads would push down other threads that are there to help us if they werent sorted out by the Mod Squad.

Moderationg is very difficult - They always have to be on the lookout, there are people that will give mods stick for doing the right thing, just because they didnt get their own way.
Remember, Fred, Kieth, Bullshock and many others are here all the time to look out for all of us.
I, for one, appreciate your work - Moderating/Game content etc.

Dan.

Leaning Objects To The Side
Years of Service
User Offline
I am with you on that Smitho...
Venge
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Mar 2007 18:59
I, too, will comment on nothing at all in a meager attempt for mods to like me.

Nice model.

a.k.a. me
formerly known as "i hate you"
smith
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Mar 2007 06:42
Quote: "And you will notice that if a member follows the AUP and the rules in the stickies at the top of the forums their threads don't get locked and/or deleted.
"

I don't really care about my threads, or any of my threads that have been locked, blocked, deleted etc. I'm talking about things that "other people" should be aware of...that their moderators may be doing.. maybe they should open a "Rant and Moan" forum.

But, yes, moderating must be pretty hard dude, and my heart goes out to you, and all the people around the world who do your hard jobs, and must loose a lot of sleep over. Keep up the awesome moderating skills. (Maybe you'll crack onto what I'm on about...soon. Then ban me.)

big..hahaha..you said big!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 10:16:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 10:16:44