Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / I have a question

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I got grave matter the other day and I found out the the grave and hill segments do not work, does any one have this problem too.
Nickydude
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 19:20
Yup, I can't get the hill segments to work either (mesh error). I've email him twice but no reply.

damage
Years of Service
User Offline
Is he on this forum
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jan 2007 21:24
You can contact sinistar through the e-mail address which he sent you Gravematter from or go to www.uberdroid.com and there should be contact information there.
I would not worry about it too much at the moment.I am sure that Sinistar is just waiting for a stable,final-ish version of FPSC before he fixes the stuff in question.There would be no sense in fixing it now when v1.05 could come out tomorrow and it may not work again.
There are other work arounds to this too.Like opening the said entity in a modeling program and seeing if you can fix it yourself or re-importing it into FPSC or something like that.
Remember to backup everything before you try that and if you aren't real sure about what you are doing just wait until Sinistar posts a fix for it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:16:03
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:16:03