Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Windows 10 - The only malware you'll ever need

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2015 00:58
More detailed discussion on TheComet's rediculous source along with other threads about the topic in general. It would allow people to make more informed decisions.

Quote: "About information source: Aeronet.cz is known Russian propaganda website in Czech. Nothing close to credible source. I don't judge content, but this should be noted.

Just try

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&pr..."

Green Gandalf
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Malevolence:Sword of Ahkranox, Skyrim, Civ6.
Posted: 19th Aug 2015 01:34
I read that link of yours. What makes you think that is a credible source?

Powered by Free Banners
bitJericho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2015 09:18
Feel free to check the wikipedia page on Aeronet.cz (you'll probably have to translate it) and then check the sources it cites for legitimacy. Really I'm not going to spend my time citing my sources while you all sit around and carelessly slander. Believe what you like.

Yodaman Jer
User Banned
Posted: 19th Aug 2015 12:49
Seriously, how many times do we have to say it; TheComet also said he knew it wasn't the most credible source, his point was that it demonstrated the idea that Microsoft may be collecting data without our knowledge/consent.

Funny you talk about slander, when that's exactly what you're doing to a fellow member who even agreed with you several posts ago, and yet you keep posting links to "disprove" him. What is your problem?

Forum President until June 20th, 2016. Bow down to me!
Thraxas
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Aug 2015 13:01
Lock- Moderator Team Discussion

This thread has been locked, until the Moderator Team has discussed any issues that have arisen in it. Unlocking or locking of this thread will be determined by the Moderator Team in short order. Any Member who has caused this thread to be locked, may be put on Post Moderation or (in extreme cases) banned.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:42:31
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:42:31